Who should replace Iniesta?

Who should replace Iniesta?

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
img_jbatalla_20161023-101105_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_interiores-kEFD-U4112411235294PF-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Now that Barca captain is out for 2 months, who will be his first replacement?

Denis, Arda, Gomes, Rafinha?

Cast your vote.

BarçaBarça

Denis fits the role best, imo, and Arda has been better up front, than in midfield.
If we play Gomes, Raktic would get more responsibility to create, and I would prefer to keep the same roles as always and therefore play Denis.
Lucho seems to prefer Gomes/Rafinha until now, but whoever plays really need to step up and take the chance!

khaled_a_d

Give them all a try and see who is gonna impress most.
For now non seem ideal. Gomes is too close to Rakitic and it slows us down.
Denis seem to play more on the wings,same for Rafinha & may be Arda too. all can be all over the place as CM and not creative enough.

There is a very possible case that Messi will take this spot like it happened yesterday after Denis entered.Denis occupied the RW and Messi became the AM.
So if it isn't Gomes any of the other 3 will play on the right side with Messi moving to the middle

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Denis fits the role best, imo, and Arda has been better up front, than in midfield.
If we play Gomes, Raktic would get more responsibility to create, and I would prefer to keep the same roles as always and therefore play Denis.
Lucho seems to prefer Gomes/Rafinha until now, but whoever plays really need to step up and take the chance!

Agreed.

- Rafinha plays better in more advanced and more right sided role.
- Gomes, as you said, is too static and too similar to Rakitic. Nevermind he shown nothing to warrant a starting spot.
- Arda is my 2nd favorite but then again we all remember how bad he plays in midfield for us. We better use him to sub Neymar.
-Denis is my favorite because he is more mobile than the rest and has shown good stuff at the start of the season playing in midfield.

Antimadridista1

I trust Arda.

The others lack experience and level. But they will have their chance anyways.
By the way, Rafinha doesn't suit that LM position in my opinion.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Denis for me. Arda doesn't fit as a midfielder in a 4-3-3, he should only play on the wings imo. Rafinha is better on the wing too imo. Denis and Gomes are best in midfield, and since Denis has been better for us so far, I'd pick him.

Devils

I'll say Arda.

But I believe that Denis would do a fantastic job there if given consistent playing time.

Total-Football

we brought Denis to destory him .. simple as that , if Denis is not playing as a starter now , we should never have brought him back

Home of Barca Fans