Cr150

RMU ReBorn

Did he said that he was treated unfairly by the court compared to Messi ,in his tax evasion trial ? I read something like that . if it's true his narcissim has reached optimum level .. Real 'Chutiya 'as we call in India

henias

aJsTDBG.jpg

Held a party dubbed "CR7 gala", named after himself.

Just how cringy can this guy get.

He must be destroyed mentally. He must have thought equaling Messi's number of Ballon D'ors would put him level with Leo career wise in the eyes of pundits, players, former-players and fans alike, but since then nothing has changed and everyone other than United/Madrid/Portugal fanboys still regard Messi as the better player and by some distance. He's been waiting for this very moment ever since Messi won his 4th Ballon D'or in 2013 and has made it his mission to somehow, someway equal his tally. He had it all mapped out in his head; everyone would be praising him around the clock, people would be erecting statues all over the world to commemorate his joint-record golden ball total and he would be regarded as the best player again for the first time since 2008.

What really happened:

1) He won his 5th on top of the Eiffel Tower acting like he saved the world
2) Nobody gave a flying fuck
3) People go on calling Messi the best
4) Gets humiliated in the Clasico
5) Throws a ego-driven vanity fair to console himself

It must've ravaged him to see that no matter how many accolades he amasses he will never be put on equal footing with Messi simply because he isn't talented enough and nothing will change that.

raskolnikov

He must be destroyed mentally. He must have thought equaling Messi's number of Ballon D'ors would put him level with Leo career wise in the eyes of pundits, players, former-players and fans alike, but since then nothing has changed and everyone other than United/Madrid/Portugal fanboys still regard Messi as the better player and by some distance. He's been waiting for this very moment ever since Messi won his 4th Ballon D'or in 2013 and has made it his mission to somehow, someway equal his tally. He had it all mapped out in his head; everyone would be praising him around the clock, people would be erecting statues all over the world to commemorate his joint-record golden ball total and he would be regarded as the best player again for the first time since 2008.

What really happened:

It must've ravaged him to see that no matter how many accolades he amasses he will never be put on equal footing with Messi simply because he isn't talented enough and nothing will change that.
I agree but its not completely true. I remember when in dinho’s dats nobody gave a fuck about ballon d’or. CR and his marketing team have made it so that ballon d’or = greatness.
This forces the Messi and Ronaldo are greater than everyone narrative. In the future kids will only see the ballon d’or stats a d highlight reels. Overlooking the vast difference in quality that everyone who watched full matches in this era clearly saw.

A lot of people said Garrincha was better than Pele but most youngsters dint even know him let alone rate him higher.
A narcissist like Ronaldo wont dissapear into obscurity like Messi probably will after their careers are over.
I think people will definitly overrate him into believing he is a top 3/5 ever player.
You deserve ti be put in a straight jacket for even saying that but when you throw enough shit at a wall it will stick and become a narrative eventually.

Neymessi

What really happened:

A lot HAS changed with his 5 bdors. For the serious and close watchers of football, messi is an indisputable winner, even amongst a lot of serious madrid fans but serious and regular football fans aren't plenty. You and me know the deep truth but for most people its mostly superficial.

In a nutshell the stats and prizes matter for most. And a general opinion right now will be that the debate could go either way. Now fast forward 20 years down the line and you will have people debating only the stats and individual prizes to settle the debate.

And no, in his own world cr7 is definitely satisfied. I am pretty sure that its not his defence mechanism that he keeps saying he is the best but that he actually believes he is the best right now. He gave the interview where he said messi having more bdors hurt him mentally like a bitch. He wouldn't be admitting that if after winning 5 bdors he still thought messi was better.

Givenchy

Madrid will offload him this summer and keep Bale imo, hes on the decline. I saw people saying 'Ronaldo will be playing well into his late 30's' but i dont see it myself. maybe United will take him back for old times sake

Ritchie

Madrid will offload him this summer and keep Bale imo, hes on the decline. I saw people saying 'Ronaldo will be playing well into his late 30's' but i dont see it myself. maybe United will take him back for old times sake

He's no longer motivated for La Liga because he sees CL as being key for Ballon D'or. His numbers are holding up in that. If Real win that again he wins the award again.

Worst player tonight for Real but the football of Real is so bad. Reminds of the 13 14 season of barca. No creavity, no power, no offensive... Lets see what they will doing against Psg. I think Paris will destroy them.

Devils

He's no longer motivated for La Liga because he sees CL as being key for Ballon D'or. His numbers are holding up in that. If Real win that again he wins the award again.

Like a guy with an ego the size of his wouldn't be motivated to score in La Liga week in and week out if he could.

He has 4 goals in 18 games and he's taken hundreds of shots.

He's trying to score just as much as usual, but he's just become shit at it.

Home of Barca Fans