Cr150

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Does he not make more than what he saved by avoiding taxes?

But then again, he actually saved the taxes and there's no consequences either! So yeah, it's a moot point

Horatio

You're welcome
Does he not make more than what he saved by avoiding taxes?

But then again, he actually saved the taxes and there's no consequences either! So yeah, it's a moot point

The point I am considering is the hit his brand will take. His image thrives of the supposedly 'best player' label. This notion along with Ronaldo will disappear if he goes to China.
His reputation will get tarnished greatly. Probably all things that are taken into consideration at making such a decision.

Last edited:

kilian

Deep inside he knows that he is and always will be in Leo`s shadow. That`s what probably hurts him the most and that`s why he has these retarded actions and comments. Even the normal part od Madrid fans know he is not the best even in their own squad, let alone before a GOAT like Messi. But, that doesn`t stop him to get on stage and talk shit about how he is the best.

ronniecro

i'm seriously gonna vomit
i know it's too early to talk about it but i want to hear your opinions
do you guys think that he will win fifth balon dor?seeing how ridiculously he won it this year (not the best player overall,won his titles thanks to other players) and how well real performs so far,they will probably win the league and we know how easy opponents they are getting in CL,and also our current form which is currently not promising meaning no titles for leo
for me it is possible if it turns out this way

barcafan161

i'm seriously gonna vomit
i know it's too early to talk about it but i want to hear your opinions
do you guys think that he will win fifth balon dor?seeing how ridiculously he won it this year (not the best player overall,won his titles thanks to other players) and how well real performs so far,they will probably win the league and we know how easy opponents they are getting in CL,and also our current form which is currently not promising meaning no titles for leo
for me it is possible if it turns out this way
well if real win the league then the only way messi wins it is if we win the CL...thats a must

F

FlaFCB

C10e69-WQAEfyLQ.jpg:large

C10e56pXEAE7sOl.jpg:large

Also a liar. so charming :lol:

Home of Barca Fans