Cr150

Givenchy

Cant wait for the day when he will come out the closet a la kevin spacey lol.. i dont expect that any time soon though.. his PR team wont let him ruin the business side. Still its bound to happen eventually. Not that i have problem with that it s just it will hit his stans in the nuts haha.

:lol: lets hope when he does come out the closet its not because hes been accused of being a sexual predator. i don't really care if hes gay though and tbh if he came out now while hes still playing somehow in this crazy world we live in he'll have that over Messi aswell..

Ronaldo likes buming men, Messi doesn't. Ronaldo has courage, a true beacon of morality. Ballon d'or? give him the nobel peace prize :facepalm:

Last edited:

Total-Football

:lol: lets hope when he does come out the closet its not because hes been accused of being a sexual predator. i don't really care if hes gay though and tbh if he came out now while hes still playing somehow in this crazy world we live in he'll have that over Messi aswell..

Ronaldo likes buming men, Messi doesn't. Ronaldo has courage, a true beacon of morality. Ballon d'or? give him the nobel peace prize :facepalm:

A new nobel prize what would you call that :lol:

seriously, the guy has been spoon-feeding this to the public since forever; the gay posters, the " one day i will speak about it " when

asked about his son's mother :lol: how much conspicuous can a brother be :lol:

Messi983

DOde-QzW0AAIJzP.jpg

:crbust::VdB::mou:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

He just had a girl with a woman no? He may not be a gay after all. Still, Rihanna's statement is a shock but whatever

El Gato

Villarato!
He seems like an intensely masochistic guy. The type that doesn't get much empathy in his family home during childhood, comes hand in hand when having an alcoholic dad whom he loved. He'll resort to extremes just to get public approval of his achievements by trying to prove to everybody he's not what they say he is. That's no secret. Explains all of his "eshtoy trishte" type episodes. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he "staged" this relationship and pregnancy just to prove he's not gay. Is his family devoutly Christian? Guys on the Football Ramble show made funny remarks that it seems him and Messi are popping kids out as if it's a part of their rivalry and in 25 years there'll be arguments as to who is better Cristiano's son or Messi's :lol:

Respect for all he's done to write himself in the books of this club, but I find it hard to believe he did anything in his career on the pitch that was selfless. He hasn't beaten all of these records to help the club grow. When he finally leaves it'll be a relief comparable to finally having a good shit after a week of constipation. For nearly a decade this club has done everything to please the fuck, sold a legend just to give him his favourite number, sold competition to his favourite sidekick who will pass rather than shoot from 8m out. If there's any truth to the Chiringuito story from last night, it'll be a blessing and we'll be able to get James back from loan and finally move on from the stinking inconsistent shitpile of the BBC era.

Also this is the best photoshop I've seen yet lol.

23584413_795710247259326_1379571245_n.jpg

Last edited:

Windhook

CR7 is going to ruin this kid mentally. Once he enters puberty...:facepalm: CR7 Junior is at every event along his dad.

Trickykid

This obviously won't last as he's bound to hit a positive streak sooner or later, but right now it's just too funny...

[tw]932002996388618240[/tw]

ronniecro

meh,watch him score some hattricks towards the end of the year that will make people go nuts enough to secure balon dor

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
From Marca:

Benzema and Ronaldo: Worst strike rate in Europe and in Real Madrid's history.

Of the 98 clubs in LaLiga, the Premier League, Ligue 1, the Bundesliga and Serie A, only the two strikers of Benevento, who lie bottom of the Italian league, have a worse record.

Beautiful:lol:

Home of Barca Fans