Cr150

El Barcelona

Haha indeed. Don't forget a deflected freekick but like Bojan said, that cunt is past 30. The amount of goals (tap-ins) that he makes is crazy and believe me, this hurts to say.

raskolnikov

Agreed.
Scoring 3 times in one evening when you past 30 is great feat.

Its not that ikpressive as it used to. The gap between big teams and the rest is way too big compared to the 90's, 00's. great strikers like Ronaldo, Batistuta, Sheva, Henry didnt have their teams feed them 8 chances per match and have 6 shots on target every game.

Especially if you take penalties and get 10 a season. Also take in mind he plays for himself rather than the team and preys on the opportunity to get a hattrick against a mentally defeated minnows who are already down 3/4 goals.
Its very good but not that impressive imo.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]822896186034188288[/tw]

ShockedBlack.gif

dakt

I know this is CR hate-club, but his football intelligence is low, skills are average. If it weren't for his goal scoring abilities/goal stats (which can only happen in a big club) he would be "nothing".

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

I know this is CR hate-club, but his football intelligence is low, skills are average. If it weren't for his goal scoring abilities/goal stats (which can only happen in a big club) he would "nothing".

He has 2 bdors thanks to marketing. Don't forget the power that has these days, sadly.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That free kick :worthy:

He surely is the best player in the world. If only rest of the Madrid were as good as he was, they would be winning treble every year!

Home of Barca Fans