Cr150

Joan

It's really sad his name is even linked to such an award anymore... that said, while him and Messi play at the highest level, doubt anyone else will win it

RMU ReBorn

Marca's worst team of the first half of the season

26733464_1584448391632342_4150841661792665285_n.jpg

Ritchie

I'm sorta looking forward to the day when players and coaches from this generation are retired and the honest retrospective opinions of this guy vs Messi come out. When they've both hung up their boots, that's when the legacy is formed. People will remember and talk about the magic and the genius on the field. Not tap-ins and awards. Future generations will be watching compilations on youtube and seriously wonder how they were even comparable. It might even become so unpopular to state that Ronaldo was better, that it will be the go-to contrarian hipster thesis of the future generations like sorta like saying Garrincha was better than Pele.

Ronaldo in his 20s was genuinely a great player.

The travesty is him winning 3 undeserved Ballon D'ors since and three CL's and the total fluke of a Euros when he's been nothing but a tap in merchant for an ultra-attacking team of world class players all playing for him.

Kerrybai

Ronaldo goals plus assists 843 Messi 833.

If Madrid get knocked out by PSG and his poor league form continues we could see Messi eat up that 10 goal/assist gap.

Overall goals 624 -591 , 33 goals is significant.

ronniecro

i expect him to go to some weaker league where he could boost his goals even more,if psg didn't signed neymar i'd bet my house that he would sign for them

BarcaOG

Banned
i was just thinking--there are plenty of real madrid fans (ie as far as i know all our resident madridistas like Raed, Wolfee and Beast) who concede that Messi is simply better and greater than CR...but are there any barca fans who think it is the other way around?

(btw not trying to reignite that silly debate since messi is goat, what im curious about is fan perceptions)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Messi won the acknowledgment of Pele (who is probably the most conceited guy amongst the footballers who is not named Cristiano Ronaldo)
giphy.gif

raskolnikov

There is reason for psg to do this. They know Neymar is the future. It would really happen if Neymar wasnt there.
I think Perez will gice Ronaldo and Zidane atleast one more season even if they lose against psg.

Ursegor

World Champion
I wonder why Madrid didn't sign Neymar last season. Straight buyout clause, nothing Barca could have done about it. Had well over € 100M cash as well from Morata, Danilo, James sales.

Home of Barca Fans