Cr150

Hardy

i was joking :crbust:

one thing i'm not joking is that he's going to smash the record in NT, don't know what is the record (maybe Puskas) but on this rate he'll likely end his career with at least 110-120 goals considering the atrocious competition in all qualifying for euro and world cup.

Givenchy

one thing i'm not joking is that he's going to smash the record in NT, don't know what is the record (maybe Puskas) but on this rate he'll likely end his career with at least 110-120 goals considering the atrocious competition in all qualifying for euro and world cup.

He needs 29 more goals

with worthless trash like San Marino in Euro qualifiers he'll likely smash it indeed

El Flaco

Ali Daei is the current all-time top scorer at international level with 109 goals whereas Cristano scored 81 goals for Portugal.

Barring injuries or even massive decline, I think he will eventually break the record.

And if Cristiano does that, than fair play to him.

El Gato

Villarato!
Wait, are friendlies counted as official goals? What? Why?

Because why not? Things you do to inflate your favourite boy’s achievements lol. There was that Ghanaian or Ethiopian (or maybe an entirely different nationality, can’t even remember) player who scored more than 91 but nobody cares because he happened to not do it in La Liga.

Morten

Because why not? Things you do to inflate your favourite boy’s achievements lol. There was that Ghanaian or Ethiopian (or maybe an entirely different nationality, can’t even remember) player who scored more than 91 but nobody cares because he happened to not do it in La Liga.

Not complaining, but i just find it odd. Oh well, statpad away, Ron :)

Ritchie

It's the sheer number of games as well. He's got 148 caps ffs. He'll finish on something like 200 caps and 130 goals if he plays on till at least Qatar.

If he wins the World Cup as well he'll have achieved everything.

I think he could play on till the 2024 Euros and possibly even 2026 World Cup. How hard is it to stand in the penalty area waiting for tap ins as he slows down? He'll be less mobile but as long as he can score goals Portugal will play him.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

23 in his last 12 games. Incredible how he never gets injured, I think he has missed only 5% of games through injury.

I wonder how long he can keep up his current form.

fcb2000

It's the sheer number of games as well. He's got 148 caps ffs. He'll finish on something like 200 caps and 130 goals if he plays on till at least Qatar.

If he wins the World Cup as well he'll have achieved everything.

I think he could play on till the 2024 Euros and possibly even 2026 World Cup. How hard is it to stand in the penalty area waiting for tap ins as he slows down? He'll be less mobile but as long as he can score goals Portugal will play him.

It's not actually unreasonable to think that a 40 year old Ronaldo would still be Portugal's most dangerous attacker in terms of goals. That country have really sucked in the striker department over the years..

El Gato

Villarato!
It is unreasonable, given he said it’s his last contract and he always wanted to retire in Madrid. Playing for some added pedigree in MLS doesn’t interest the guy.

Home of Barca Fans