Cr150

Newcomer

How can a player who scored all 7 Knockout goals from the last 2 years the problem ? Its the same like saying Messi is our problem.

He is certainly not the problem but Juventus has invested vastly on him, breaking their transfer record and their wage offer for him. Maybe they would have achieved more by spending that money on better midfielders to be able to create more and not rely on his individual brillances. Same can be said about PSG with Neymar and Mbapp?.

The truth is Real and Bar?a were so dominant in Europe because not only they had great players all over the pitch, but they also could rely on Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo when things were tough. Juve and PSG are lacking quality all over the pitch.

But again, those transfers were not only about the pitch but also about the development of their brand. So far, it was a success for both Juventus and PSG.

Newcomer

hes a lil old now but Ronaldo is actually the type of champion spirit PSG could use in the CL imo

Hum. I wouldn't say no to Cristiano Ronaldo if we didn't have glaring holes in pretty much every area of the pitch.

Give me Cristiano Ronaldo + 2 good fullbacks + 2 good midfielders + 1 good CB and i would be more than happy. Now, if the choice is Cristiano Ronaldo but two mediocre fullbacks + 2 average midfielders and no new CB, i prefer not getting Cristiano Ronaldo at all. As great as he is, the ball needs to get to him first and in a good position. In CL, Neymar often has to drop very deep to get the ball because our midfield sucks too much.

Cristiano Ronaldo with current PSG team would just be a waste of his talent and of PSG money.

BarcaOG

Banned
pretty impressive that he keeps scoring consistently in the CL KOs...even if the penalty was dubious. messi and suarez have been so lackluster in the CL for years (save leos 2 against liverpool at camp nou last year) that id take them scoring dubious pens over just folding over any day

Horatio

You're welcome
Would be funny if they announce tomorrow that after careful deliberation this years Balon Dor is up and running again.

Home of Barca Fans