Results 2,986 to 2,991 of 2991

Thread: Cr150

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiTBE View Post
    Shut up Ronaldo fans. Ronaldo against Iceland, shocking awful horrible. So even you should see how hard it is to play against this kind of system.
    classic

President of FC Barcelona

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Portugal play a completely different system with completely different players that got different skillsets.

Yet people here constantly want to compare this and that. Messi definitely need to improve his movement and penalty taking ability though, but anything more than that is apples to oranges and if people that have watched football for over a decade cannot understand that then well.....what can you do

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefa View Post
    You're not stupid, just very biased and refuse to see it.
    i think he had good,decent game so i definitely must be stupid to not think or understand that in fact he had tremendeous jaw dropping game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand why so many people including Barca fans are jumping on the Ronaldo bandwagon. He was crap for most of the season which is why Barca beat them by 17 points, were was his motivation and drive then? Was awful in the final Vs Liverpool and the semi's, didn't do much against the big teams of La Liga either. He was great against Juve and against Spain but aside from those games he hasn't been near Messi's level this past season or so.

I find it incredible how an overhead kick and a hatrick against Spain and even some Barca fans are saying he is now better than Messi, it is really unbelievable.

If you actually watch both players consistently, the gap is bigger than ever in favour of Messi yet the narrative amongst many is the opposite. He dominated La Liga like never before yet that has been pushed aside by Ronaldo performing in a few Champions league games. It is really sad to see especially for Barca fans that have fallen for the hype.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ebc_99 View Post
    I don't understand why so many people including Barca fans are jumping on the Ronaldo bandwagon. He was crap for most of the season which is why Barca beat them by 17 points, were was his motivation and drive then? Was awful in the final Vs Liverpool and the semi's, didn't do much against the big teams of La Liga either. He was great against Juve and against Spain but aside from those games he hasn't been near Messi's level this past season or so.

I find it incredible how an overhead kick and a hatrick against Spain and even some Barca fans are saying he is now better than Messi, it is really unbelievable.

If you actually watch both players consistently, the gap is bigger than ever in favour of Messi yet the narrative amongst many is the opposite. He dominated La Liga like never before yet that has been pushed aside by Ronaldo performing in a few Champions league games. It is really sad to see especially for Barca fans that have fallen for the hype.
    Well, thats just show how good he is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the CR7 thread on here is starting to remind me of the Messi threads on Real forums in Barca's heyday.

seems like some fans only care about success.

Messi has his shortcomings on movement (especially as he has aged) but expecting him to play like CR7 is non-sensical. Wish there was more middle ground for genuine discussion instead of "retire you choker" trolls and the Messi fanatics.