Cr150

Morten

Maybe the PSG-fans thought flares and smokes would prevent him from scoring, but as we all know, Ronaldo can score even when its pitch dark, as seen from testings a few years ago.

Ripsta

32 in 34, He's going to overtake Messi for goals and grab a hollow third consecutive Ballon d'Or, I hate him with a passion and every cunt who votes for the tap in merchant.

raskolnikov

Ronaldo and all of his fans are pretty insufferable.

Because they act like scoring a tap in is equal or better to a messi masterclass performance and jump on the marketing train towards a ballon d'or forgetting how shit he was for 6 months and will be post summer again.
Then if people get pissed how its an insult to even compare they hide their hands and cry how we cant enjoy both goats...

raskolnikov

people on here act like he is some crap player who gets lucky

He relies heavily on his team creating countless chances after which he steals all praise. Its a ATG goalscorer with great positioning who is a crap player compared to Messi. Like comparing Inzaghi to Fenomeno or Gerd Müller to Cruyff.

fcb2000

The first goal wasn't really a tap-in though was it. It was a great first touch with great composure to line himself up for the finish which he put in the corner emphatically. Imagine if it was Benzema on the end of that ball..he probably would've miscontrolled it into the Eibar defender or missed the ball totally. The 2nd was typical Ronaldo style off-ball movement which very few in the game have mastered as well as he has. The ball was played into the box and he arrived later than everyone (like a ghost) to hammer it home with his head...not an accident or lucky.

In truth, Madrid are actually very dependant on Ronaldo for goals as almost no-one else on their team can score. Bale seems like he's not that interested and on his way out this summer while Benzema is beyond finished. Their season actually hinges on whether 33 year old CR can keep on producing which is embarrassing really. If he was in this sort of form earlier on in the season; they wouldn't be so far behind...which shows just how much they need to improve their attack in the summer to not be relying on a player almost in his mid 30s as their sole source of goals.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The "tap in" narrative is a lazy analysis imo, one that I used to go along with before I thought about it more closely

Sooner this guy retires the better for Barca

Morten

The first goal wasn't really a tap-in though was it. It was a great first touch with great composure to line himself up for the finish which he put in the corner emphatically. Imagine if it was Benzema on the end of that ball..he probably would've miscontrolled it into the Eibar defender or missed the ball totally. The 2nd was typical Ronaldo style off-ball movement which very few in the game have mastered as well as he has. The ball was played into the box and he arrived later than everyone (like a ghost) to hammer it home with his head...not an accident or lucky.

In truth, Madrid are actually very dependant on Ronaldo for goals as almost no-one else on their team can score. Bale seems like he's not that interested and on his way out this summer while Benzema is beyond finished. Their season actually hinges on whether 33 year old CR can keep on producing which is embarrassing really. If he was in this sort of form earlier on in the season; they wouldn't be so far behind...which shows just how much they need to improve their attack in the summer to not be relying on a player almost in his mid 30s as their sole source of goals.

I have been saying for at least a year how much we rely on Ronaldo, Benzema is shit, Bale is at best inconsistent.
We have playmakers everywhere, but few to actually score the goals, the burden is almost entirely on Ronaldo.
Benzema has to go, or be on the bench next season, we need a real striker.

El Gato

Villarato!
Benzema won't go. Zidane's last interview makes that plain enough. Mariano is the best 2nd choice we can hope for. Maybe if Bale decides to call it a day and go back to England we can hope for a Hazard exchange. Not that it takes the burden off.

serghei

The "tap in" narrative is a lazy analysis imo, one that I used to go along with before I thought about it more closely

Sooner this guy retires the better for Barca

Actually, our record in La Liga and Copa is great, and in CL we beat him when we played against him. Our problems in CL weren't related to Ronaldo at all.

Home of Barca Fans