Cr150

Devils

Can't stop scoring.

Took him virtually no time to adjust to Serie A and Juve's style.

Since he is such an elite genetic speicmen, I can see him playing there for another 4-5 years and scoring 25+ goals each season. He might even end up in Juve's all time top scorers list.

Unreal.

Ritchie

Can't stop scoring.

Since he is such an elite genetic speicmen, I can see him playing there for another 4-5 years and scoring 25+ goals each season. He might even end up in Juve's all time top scorers list.

Unreal.

Luca Toni and Di Natale were knocking in 20 a season in their late 30s, so of course Ronaldo will.

They could have kept Higuain to score 25+ goals in that league and keep winning it.

Ronaldo will judged on whether he scores the goals to finally win them CL again. That's how Higuain was judged and he's a choker.

soul24rage

Luca Toni and Di Natale were knocking in 20 a season in their late 30s, so of course Ronaldo will.

They could have kept Higuain to score 25+ goals in that league and keep winning it.

Ronaldo will judged on whether he scores the goals to finally win them CL again. That's how Higuain was judged and he's a choker.

Devils is just being sarcastic :)

El Flaco

Katia Aveiro (Ronaldo's sister): "The trophies that are here at the 'CR7 Museum' nobody steals! #cr7thebest"

1nQiDj8.png

Last month, she uploaded that ridiculous photo on compare goals & assists between Ronaldo & Modric when the latter won UEFA POTY

Barcilliant

Katia Aveiro (Ronaldo's sister): "The trophies that are here at the 'CR7 Museum' nobody steals! #cr7thebest"

1nQiDj8.png

Last month, she uploaded that ridiculous photo on compare goals & assists between Ronaldo & Modric when the latter won UEFA POTY
His whole family are a bunch of tools and drama queens.

Morten

Cant be bothered with all these award shows anymore, life is easier that way, perhaps CR and his family/friends should do the same.

Last edited:

clemente

Can't stop scoring.

Unreal.

He has 3 goals in 5 games playing against 100% win shit teams lmao what is this

Devils

He has 3 goals in 5 games playing against 100% win shit teams lmao what is this

New league mate that puts more emphasis on defending.

He's on track to score more than 30 goals in his first season in Serie A. Unbelievable player.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he destroys the likes of Bayern and Real Madrid in the CL this season. His hunger to prove himself is unprecedented.

Elite level.

clemente

New league mate that puts more emphasis on defending.

He's on track to score more than 30 goals in his first season in Serie A. Unbelievable player.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he destroys the likes of Bayern and Real Madrid in the CL this season. His hunger to prove himself is unprecedented.

Elite level.

How about go and support Juventus then

Devils

How about go and support Juventus then

If I was a new football fan, I would. But I have incredible, unrivaled loyalty and will continue supporting Barca.

Ronaldo is unbelievable though. Iconic footballer, world class athlete, elite genetic specimen, mega-rich businessmen, professional model, fitness icon and overall a champion in all areas of life.

Unreal human being.

clemente

If I was a new football fan, I would. But I have incredible, unrivaled loyalty and will continue supporting Barca.

Ronaldo is unbelievable though. Iconic footballer, world class athlete, elite genetic specimen, mega-rich businessmen, professional model, fitness icon and overall a champion in all areas of life.

Unreal human being.

Don't forget he is also an idol, role model, public figure, a father of 3, has at least 13 inch dick, the greatest human being in this little world.

Home of Barca Fans