Cr150

FinBarcelonafan

Genuinely think Penaldo himself wrote that rant on his sisters Instagram. Just read it again and noticed she says "Cristiano Ronaldo" about 10 times, why would you call you brother by his full name every time if you were writing a piece about him? lol

Also noticed these quotes....

"although I won important collective titles"

"Cristiano Ronaldo was even the best player and best scorer in the country where you play Virgil. By the way I was even much younger than you"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol too hilarious

Gnidrologist

This is what happens in aggressively secular world. People find substitutes in false gods and idol worshiping. Ronaldo's cult of personality is just one of many such cases.

booge

I've always followed this rivalry since is started.

I say rivalry, it always felt it was Cristiano who felt everyone was a rival and he was out to kill them be it kaka or messi. The feelings I got from Messi was he was there to play football and the awards were merely a bi product of what he and his team were doing on the field.

With Cristiano , and I am sure alot of people feel this way, there is a uncomfortable aura around him. You even see this when his own team mates are around him. You always saw Xavi and Iniesta look at him in a cautious way which was quite funny. They could feel it too. I've always felt it.

It stood out most in the award ceremonies where he's always tried to engage with messi, but messi is just "real" and it kind of gets to Cristiano that he does not engage back. He's always like had a serious obsession on messi. And it can be seen from television that it stood out to Xavi, Iniesta or alves when they were at the awards with him. It's a uneasy feeling.

Now recently he would really like to have dinner with Messi as soon as he is feeling the heat of this rivalry that is built in his head. Messi ain't interested because he's probably thinking "wtf you on about". We play football yet Cristiano has built a bromance story in head. It's alot more serious to him and HIS FAMILY. Did he want dinner when he was winning multiple balon dors. Nope.

Now everyone knew Cristiano brags and some call it narc-ism. Now ff those quotes were true from his sister about virgil and his mothers qoutes about balon dor mafia in recent weeks, then you know this trait runs completely through the family. Did the death of his father shook em up?

Home of Barca Fans