Cr150

RMU ReBorn

Xavi had only 5 world class seasons , Iniesta wasn't consistent like penaldo. I have seen it all :facepalm: . Even at 33 he was dominating Real midfield in classico . :lol: .

Xavi had only 5 world class seasons , Iniesta wasn't consistent like penaldo. I have seen it all :facepalm: . Even at 33 he was dominating Real midfield in classico . :lol: .

Xavi was worldclass before 2008 too, but I mean the level above worldclass. That level he only had 5 seasons while Ronaldo had played 2007 till 2014 on that level. Ronaldo scored in 2015 2016 60 goals in a year which ist absolute worldclass but I would not consider that years higher than worldclass because of his overall performances. Of course Iniesta is constistent but not so consistent LIKE Ronaldo. Because of that I think Ronaldo was the second best player of this generation but its only an opinion.

Givenchy

meh I'd have it

1. Messi

2. Xavi
3. Ronaldo

with Iniesta at 4th. Xavi is the greatest midfielder of all time imo

RMU ReBorn

Xavi was worldclass before 2008 too, but I mean the level above worldclass. That level he only had 5 seasons while Ronaldo had played 2007 till 2014 on that level. Ronaldo scored in 2015 2016 60 goals in a year which ist absolute worldclass but I would not consider that years higher than worldclass because of his overall performances. Of course Iniesta is constistent but not so consistent LIKE Ronaldo. Because of that I think Ronaldo was the second best player of this generation but its only an opinion.
Ronaldo was never level above world class before 2007 too , Neither was he after 2015 . By you analogy even Ronaldo didn't had manu world years apart from 2007-2014 . And i like the way you mentioned goals to compare Xavi and Ronaldo. That's the only thing were Ronaldo is better at . Xavi shits all over penaldo in all other aspects of football . Iniesta has been playing on top level since 2006 and even at this age he had it in him to dominate midfield against Madrid . Ronaldo is basically a garbage these days carried by his team

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
his second goal was nice...but the other two were typical tap ins and point blank rebounds... the goat poacher it must be said

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
How the hell does he manage his - It's 2 fecking years in row that he vanishes wen league starts and emerges right before the business end of the CL starts, that too in a devastating form!

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
How the hell does he manage his - It's 2 fecking years in row that he vanishes wen league starts and emerges right before the business end of the CL starts, that too in a devastating form!

Yep, I remember last year I was posting videos of him tripping on his on feet, bottling simple passes, missing tons of sitters and when CL knockout stage starts, everything is going his way.

Home of Barca Fans