Cr150

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Staying on for the full 90 minutes against one of the worst teams of the tournament, at home nonetheless, so he can statpad. Was looking more and more frustrated towards the end as he only managed to get one goal. This guy never changes. Absolute douche.

JamDav1982

Staying on for the full 90 minutes against one of the worst teams of the tournament, at home nonetheless, so he can statpad. Was looking more and more frustrated towards the end as he only managed to get one goal. This guy never changes. Absolute douche.

What a load of shit... he was on because they needed to win.

Stop trying too hard.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What a load of shit... he was on because they needed to win.

Stop trying too hard.

You can think whatever you want. I know this narcissistic fuck too well at this point. We needed to win as much as them considering we had a potentially tricky away game, still left Messi at home.

Morten

And by that, i can tell you didnt watch the match, at all.

serghei

wow ! a brillant definition of a GOAT.
Unrivalled talent, a godly gift, you are born with it and not something that can be trained/learned...
As you wrote IQ, creativity, passing, playmaking, scoring, dribbling... all in one AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS... a godly gift.
He reached Maradona level (considered with Pele the best ever)....
Fortunately he has weak points, this prove that he his human.

For me ABSOLUTELY no doubt who is the best

Nah, his negatives don't prove he is human. They prove he is a flawed athlete. Plenty of humans who have the qualities he lacks. Giving up and being lazy are very bad defects to have as an athlete.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

The score was 1-1, not 5-0 lol. You sound unhealthy.

kattanib

You can think whatever you want. I know this narcissistic fuck too well at this point. We needed to win as much as them considering we had a potentially tricky away game, still left Messi at home.

Is Cristiano narcissistic? 100%. I live with one and I can easily spot one.

Katarina1

Banned
We need to win the group so Juve have to face one of the top seeds and likely go out in the R16. CR would need to win the Euros to have any shot at the ballon if that happens.

Messigician

Yes he's a narcissist. But

Better mentality and leadership than Messi by far. Despite having much less natural talent.

If he had Messi's mentality and leadership he would be at best considered a Zlatan or Suarez level player. Gold but not close to GOAT

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Why should the best player of the team been sub when the scoreline is 1-1 for 90min ? Your post ist completely bullshit.

Last edited:

MagIX

Nah, his negatives don't prove he is human. They prove he is a flawed athlete. Plenty of humans who have the qualities he lacks. Giving up and being lazy are very bad defects to have as an athlete.

Yes as athlete, not as soccer genius.
He is (better was) a very very good athlete, otherwise he couldn't reach such levels year after year after year after year...
Maradona wasn't for sure a good exemple of athlete, but he's still considered with Pele the best ever.

Home of Barca Fans