Page 147 of 313 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 4686

Thread: Cr150

High Definition Member

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In case anyone gets the wrong idea I think Messi is a better player. It's just that this forum underrates ronaldo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand where people are coming from, at the end of the day results are what matters. CR and Madrid have recently managed to win a lot, even though their Football hasn't been that convincing(at least to me) just take the Eurocup as one of the many examples.

Messi supposedly has worldclass players around him, but I always watch him do everything for Barca every week, Cristiano can just get into his excellent positioning and boom he's the greatest of all time.i

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Yeah your on to me. Only on here to troll idiots like you.
    You seem upset. Its saturday, chill and enjoy Barca
    6RACIES XAVI

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    You seem upset. Its saturday, chill and enjoy Barca
    Nah i am fine you however seem to take it very hard any time Ronaldo scores.

Contradicting yourself again but no surprise.

Banned

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since 2018 he reminds of the 13-14 Ronaldo, very fast and good dribbling and also goals in nearly every match, amazing how he came back. But its sure that he wont win the Pichichi, hopefully Messi will win it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally think the Golden boot will be just out of his reach this season. If he plays till he's he will end on 900 goals at this rate.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He can score how many he wants, the fact is that Real will most likely go trophy less in this season which will put a big shadow on his stats.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueCule View Post
    He can score how many he wants, the fact is that Real will most likely go trophy less in this season which will put a big shadow on his stats.
    I really do hope that if we can't win the champions league then i certainly do hope that real doesn't

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    Nah, he will start performing far better after he wins the Ballon. He has figured this out: people only care about the second part of the season because trophies are won in that period. So if he manages to have a ridiculous goalscoring run in CL again and win it, the Ballon will be his again unless Messi/Neymar win the WC.
    called it

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leo & CR7 are the only 2 players to score 100 goals in Cl. A closer look at the numbers shows Messi was decidedly more economical on his road to 100 goals, with the 30-year-old needing 1,758 fewer minutes and 266 fewer shots than Ronaldo.

But the bolded part is never observed by the regular people and unfortunately the stupid brainless farts who get to vote for the Ballon d'Or!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryagorn View Post
    Leo & CR7 are the only 2 players to score 100 goals in Cl. A closer look at the numbers shows Messi was decidedly more economical on his road to 100 goals, with the 30-year-old needing 1,758 fewer minutes and 266 fewer shots than Ronaldo.

But the bolded part is never observed by the regular people and unfortunately the stupid brainless farts who get to vote for the Ballon d'Or!
    At a certain point, Messi had a rather massive edge, then Ronaldo became top scorer in CL for 5-6 consecutive seasons.
    Ronaldo had to catch up, and given that Messi is younger, everyone knows he has a better ratio. Ronaldo has noticably more goals in knockouts though.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    At a certain point, Messi had a rather massive edge, then Ronaldo became top scorer in CL for 5-6 consecutive seasons.
    Ronaldo had to catch up, and given that Messi is younger, everyone knows he has a better ratio. Ronaldo has noticably more goals in knockouts though.

I don't think messi will catch CR7 in the CL goal tally when all is said and done. I think about 150 for CR7 and about 130-140 for Messi.

the difference in shots taken to reach 100 goals is pretty significant and interesting. My interpretation is Messi should shoot more.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    I don't think messi will catch CR7 in the CL goal tally when all is said and done. I think about 150 for CR7 and about 130-140 for Messi.

the difference in shots taken to reach 100 goals is pretty significant and interesting. My interpretation is Messi should shoot more.
    i fear the same. a 16 goal gap in the CL, where games are comparatively scarce, is pretty decisive..
    peptastic

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when do you guys think this guy will retire? he's 33 right now and i think he may have 2 seasons of top level football left in him. would be nice if he doesn't score that much in the champions league so that messi can catch up

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by soul24rage View Post
    when do you guys think this guy will retire? he's 33 right now and i think he may have 2 seasons of top level football left in him. would be nice if he doesn't score that much in the champions league so that messi can catch up
    with plenty of rest in liga, he doesn't look noticeably worse than he has done last few years in CL. he's also gotten smarter and optimizes his off the ball movement which actually is the best in the world instead of trying to beat a man, which he can't these days.

I don't see him dropping off a cliff until he is like 36-37. Similar for Messi. Messi is ALREADY an orchestrator these days. We just have to surround him with quality and he'll keep going and going.