Cr150

BBZ8800

So winning one without actually playing makes him better than Messi who has reached 4 finals?

Who is better in the last 5 years of a CL?

Barca with 1 CL title and 4 quarters?
Atletico with 2 finals and 1 semis?
Juventus with 2 finals?
Bayern with 4 semis?

I know that it is not the same.
I am replying to that question: is 1 win in finals better than 4 defeats?

Now tell me: is Barca better than Atletico, Juventus and Bayern in the last 5 years in a CL?
Who do you find the 2nd most successful team in a CL in the last 5 years, behind Real: Barca, Atletico, Juventus or Bayern?

Then you will get the answer who is better in NT terms: CR7 with 1 title or Messi.

Alik

Who is better in the last 5 years of a CL?

Barca with 1 CL title and 4 quarters?
Atletico with 2 finals and 1 semis?
Juventus with 2 finals?
Bayern with 4 semis?

I know that it is not the same.
I am replying to that question: is 1 win in finals better than 4 defeats?

Now tell me: is Barca better than Atletico, Juventus and Bayern in the last 5 years in a CL?
Who do you find the 2nd most successful team in a CL in the last 5 years, behind Real: Barca, Atletico, Juventus or Bayern?

Then you will get the answer who is better in NT terms: CR7 with 1 title or Messi.

Except Ronaldo had no participation in that final. Yet somehow that makes him better. Fuck logic.

JamDav1982

How many CLs has Messi won in his career?
How many CR7 has won?

That is a flimsy argument though.

How many did Ronaldinho win how many did Giggs win? Also Ronaldo is almost three years older.

You seem to flip back and forth and have argued many times that Barca and their 'midgets' have Messi to thank for four CL in a decade.

While Real are the ideal team.

Last edited:

Alik

How many CLs has Messi won in his career?
How many CR7 has won?

4 and 5.

I'm not disputing that Ronaldo has more titles with NT than Messi. But that doesn't make him better with the NT.

Yes, why? What will be remembered?

Ronaldo won a final.

Messi lost 4.

Sadly, if he doesn't win anything else.

I'm not talking about what will be remembered. I'm talking about understanding the logic of the statements now. You and BBZ say that Ronaldo is better with NT than Messi. As in, he has performed better. Yet your entire argument hinges on a match in which he didn't perform at all.

JamDav1982

4 and 5.

I'm not disputing that Ronaldo has more titles with NT than Messi. But that doesn't make him better with the NT.

I'm not talking about what will be remembered. I'm talking about understanding the logic of the statements now. You and BBZ say that Ronaldo is better with NT than Messi. As in, he has performed better. Yet your entire argument hinges on a match in which he didn't perform at all.

Ahhhh but can Messi manage a team through a Intl final like Ronnie did?

Home of Barca Fans