Cr150

Messi983

Why want Christiano here? It would mean Messi can?t widen the gap in terms of trophies won.

Because we prefer team trophies over individual awards?

I mean, I don't really want CR here but given how unmotivated and mentally weak we often look even a 35 yo CR with his drive for success would give us better options to win. He would be an improvement over Suarez for sure.

But we'll never get him so all this is pointless talk.

Xaviniesta

can see him moving to PSG so his PR team can push the "won in 4 different leagues" agenda now that the "CL in 3 different clubs" seems highly unlikely for him

KingLeo10

He?d never jeopardize his RM legacy by moving here.

Still, if the Qataris win this CL and start getting serious, it would be fun to see Messi and CR7 versus Ney and Mbappe

serghei

From a neutral perspective, it would be pretty incredible for Messi and Ronaldo to lead Barca to a CL win in an El Clasico final. :lol:

KingLeo10

From a neutral perspective, it would be pretty incredible for Messi and Ronaldo to lead Barca to a CL win in an El Clasico final. :lol:

AM (assuming they beat RB) is the true test for PSG.

If they beat AM and then possibly Bayern/City/or by long shot Barca they'd have arrived in Europe.

It would prompt further investment into their midfield and defense which means they'd be a proper, well rounded power. Mbappe would continue to progress and maybe even renew and Ney might get serious about his legacy and get hungry for more instead of being hungry for burgers or his sister's hugs.

Would be nice if the two generational players of this era "Calma'ed" the upstart, Parisian industrial workers (not quite aristocracy yet).

:umtiti:

El Gato

Villarato!
This forum sounds so desperate sometimes these days that I feel like half the Barca fans would tolerate Mourinho if he ever came knocking on the door :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Probably he did. I don't know, I find it amusing how people read these trashpile articles or tweets and actually sound off as if they wouldn't actually mind. Chill, let La Liga fail for a few years. Something big will happen in the wake of Qatar WC anyway.

KingLeo10

Probably he did. I don't know, I find it amusing how people read these trashpile articles or tweets and actually sound off as if they wouldn't actually mind. Chill, let La Liga fail for a few years. Something big will happen in the wake of Qatar WC anyway.

Look man, you come in here calling half the forum desperate and then expect people to be chill?

I know 90% or perhaps more of our exchanges are trolling (bona fide I might add) but you get the tone back that you put out.

FinBarcelonafan

This forum sounds so desperate sometimes these days that I feel like half the Barca fans would tolerate Mourinho if he ever came knocking on the door :lol:

Who actually wanted him here? We want less amigos and over the hill players. Ronaldo would be one more.

To me it would be funny signing because United and Real fans would be furious but I don't want Ronaldo.

Home of Barca Fans