Cr150

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
keep trolling bro

I'm not trolling. Just stated the fact, as in how his legacy would be viewed by the media and the generation that is so easily manipulated by the PR driven media!

Do I believe that CR7's career has been better than Leo's and that he is a better player? No
Do I believe that he has achieved more than leo? No
Do I believe that he is a better player than Leo? No!

Remember how Pele's world cup wins keep being mentioned without any acknowledge to the team mates that he had. Remember how Maradona's achievement with Napoli keeps being mentioned without acknowledging how good a team had been built around him and that Napoli was not exactly the same they currently are!

Now remind yourself how much of a credit does Modric or Marcelo get in the current record breaking Real Madrid team. Remind yourself how much of a credit that the luck factor which made sure Real only faced the poor farmer teams in 2016 or it made sure that the referees had screwed us and Bayern last season!

Yes, CR7 would end up establishing that he had had a better career than Leo! And the future generations would not have the time to watch videos on youtube and check for themselves if he had actually been a better player!!

Givenchy

He actually did already establish it wherein he would end up having a better career - Leo just can't get the stupid Argentina NT to win anything anymore and CR7 doing it with the minnows Portugal gives him a great undeserving advantage.

Also, the fact that Spain, read Xavi and Iniesta, dominated football just around the time Barca dominated also helps CR7 get another undeserving advantage over Leo. Yes, CR7 did have a phenomenal supporting cast who played for his achievements but none of them command the same respect as Xaviesta thereby giving CR7 that extra boost!

I believe in Messi 100% when he has fire in his belly, if he wants that world cup bad enough he'll drag their sorry ass' to victory. no sane person would give Ronaldo credit for that Euro win, it was a filthy, disgusting tournement from Portugal. the fact they finished 3rd in THAT group and still go through on some new rule bullshit :lol: a total farce, reminds me of the Ballon d'or voting being extended

I believe in Messi 100% when he has fire in his belly, if he wants that world cup bad enough he'll drag their sorry ass' to victory. no sane person would give Ronaldo credit for that Euro win, it was a filthy, disgusting tournement from Portugal. the fact they finished 3rd in THAT group and still go through on some new rule bullshit :lol: a total farce, reminds me of the Ballon d'or voting being extended

The rules were clear before the start of the EURO so they didnt change the rules during the tournament, which means this isnt bullshit as every team has the same chance. Further Ronaldo had the most Scorerpoints from his team and rescued them for being eliminated against Hungary with 2 goals and one assist.
Therefore Ronaldo DESERVES Credit for the Euro win because its they would NEVER won that trophy without him. Its the same like Argentina would never reached three times the final without Messi.

Givenchy

The rules were clear before the start of the EURO so they didnt change the rules during the tournament, which means this isnt bullshit as every team has the same chance. Further Ronaldo had the most Scorerpoints from his team and rescued them for being eliminated against Hungary with 2 goals and one assist.
Therefore Ronaldo DESERVES Credit for the Euro win because its they would NEVER won that trophy without him. Its the same like Argentina would never reached three times the final without Messi.

I never said the rules weren't clear before the EURO, I said the rules are total bullshit and most people agree, farce of a tournement. No team who finished 3rd in their group, especially Portugals, deserves to go on and win it.

I think you should change that username to Ronaldo12345xoxo as the majority of your posts are in this thread, smells like a troll to me

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Real rely on him more than a lot of people like to admit.

Poor first half of season and Real fall way off pace and second in their CL group.

Most important player for them by far.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Smart move to give away that penalty. He really got some great PR advisors. RM are playing great with or without him right now. Their whole team is getting into some great form now. Good for them, disastrous for us and our CL campaign.

Horatio

You're welcome
Poor first half of season and Real fall way off pace and second in their CL group.

Or he's benefitting from a better performing team. He still missed a couple of sitters today.

He's definitely regained some form. But a bigger contributor to him scoring is team playing far better than first half.

Stoichkov1

Real rely on him more than a lot of people like to admit.

Most important player for them by far.

Still not as much as Barca rely on Messi.

Ronaldo scored 14 goals and gave 4 assists in the league, Real scored 62 goals, which means he was directly involved in 29% of total goals.

In comparison Messi has 20 goals and 11 assists which means he was direcly involved in 50% of goals that Barca scored.

Basically if Messi or Suarez don't assist/score Barca don't score, Real got much more options.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He's definitely regained some form. But a bigger contributor to him scoring is team playing far better than first half.

Yup, his closet fans can say whatever the fuck they want, but this is the main reason. Team is playing much, much better. Sadly for us.

Home of Barca Fans