User Tag List

Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137
Results 2,041 to 2,048 of 2048

Thread: Cr150

  1. #2041
    New signing

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryagorn View Post
    He actually did already establish it wherein he would end up having a better career - Leo just can't get the stupid Argentina NT to win anything anymore and CR7 doing it with the minnows Portugal gives him a great undeserving advantage.

    Also, the fact that Spain, read Xavi and Iniesta, dominated football just around the time Barca dominated also helps CR7 get another undeserving advantage over Leo. Yes, CR7 did have a phenomenal supporting cast who played for his achievements but none of them command the same respect as Xaviesta thereby giving CR7 that extra boost!
    keep trolling bro

  2. #2042
    New signing

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he deserve to be called the greatest tap in scorer for sure

  3. #2043
    Improvin' Perfection!!
    Aryagorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,321
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magicomessi View Post
    keep trolling bro
    I'm not trolling. Just stated the fact, as in how his legacy would be viewed by the media and the generation that is so easily manipulated by the PR driven media!

    Do I believe that CR7's career has been better than Leo's and that he is a better player? No
    Do I believe that he has achieved more than leo? No
    Do I believe that he is a better player than Leo? No!



    Remember how Pele's world cup wins keep being mentioned without any acknowledge to the team mates that he had. Remember how Maradona's achievement with Napoli keeps being mentioned without acknowledging how good a team had been built around him and that Napoli was not exactly the same they currently are!

    Now remind yourself how much of a credit does Modric or Marcelo get in the current record breaking Real Madrid team. Remind yourself how much of a credit that the luck factor which made sure Real only faced the poor farmer teams in 2016 or it made sure that the referees had screwed us and Bayern last season!

    Yes, CR7 would end up establishing that he had had a better career than Leo! And the future generations would not have the time to watch videos on youtube and check for themselves if he had actually been a better player!!

  4. #2044
    Senior Member
    iniesta_8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    563
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tapnadlo is back, give him Ballon d or!!!


  5. #2045
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,051
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryagorn View Post
    He actually did already establish it wherein he would end up having a better career - Leo just can't get the stupid Argentina NT to win anything anymore and CR7 doing it with the minnows Portugal gives him a great undeserving advantage.

    Also, the fact that Spain, read Xavi and Iniesta, dominated football just around the time Barca dominated also helps CR7 get another undeserving advantage over Leo. Yes, CR7 did have a phenomenal supporting cast who played for his achievements but none of them command the same respect as Xaviesta thereby giving CR7 that extra boost!
    I believe in Messi 100% when he has fire in his belly, if he wants that world cup bad enough he'll drag their sorry ass' to victory. no sane person would give Ronaldo credit for that Euro win, it was a filthy, disgusting tournement from Portugal. the fact they finished 3rd in THAT group and still go through on some new rule bullshit a total farce, reminds me of the Ballon d'or voting being extended

  6. #2046
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    83
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    I believe in Messi 100% when he has fire in his belly, if he wants that world cup bad enough he'll drag their sorry ass' to victory. no sane person would give Ronaldo credit for that Euro win, it was a filthy, disgusting tournement from Portugal. the fact they finished 3rd in THAT group and still go through on some new rule bullshit a total farce, reminds me of the Ballon d'or voting being extended
    The rules were clear before the start of the EURO so they didnt change the rules during the tournament, which means this isnt bullshit as every team has the same chance. Further Ronaldo had the most Scorerpoints from his team and rescued them for being eliminated against Hungary with 2 goals and one assist.
    Therefore Ronaldo DESERVES Credit for the Euro win because its they would NEVER won that trophy without him. Its the same like Argentina would never reached three times the final without Messi.

  7. #2047
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,051
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi15478 View Post
    The rules were clear before the start of the EURO so they didnt change the rules during the tournament, which means this isnt bullshit as every team has the same chance. Further Ronaldo had the most Scorerpoints from his team and rescued them for being eliminated against Hungary with 2 goals and one assist.
    Therefore Ronaldo DESERVES Credit for the Euro win because its they would NEVER won that trophy without him. Its the same like Argentina would never reached three times the final without Messi.
    I never said the rules weren't clear before the EURO, I said the rules are total bullshit and most people agree, farce of a tournement. No team who finished 3rd in their group, especially Portugals, deserves to go on and win it.

    I think you should change that username to Ronaldo12345xoxo as the majority of your posts are in this thread, smells like a troll to me
    Last edited by Givenchy; 19th February 2018 at 11:12 PM.

  8. #2048
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,644
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)