Cr150

FCB1987

Banned
this guy uploaded a new photo. no idea what its saying as its in portuguese and long, but im sure it says like "something something embarassing something something robbed"

he listed all of Ronaldo's stats and main achievements in 2018. he said he was focusing on "facts" rather than his opinion because he might seem biased as CR's friend

Zidane82

So at least it's up to Messi now .. he can take a 6:5 lead against Cronaldo if he gets he head and his game together.
Pity he's being hampered by having such an inept manager in Valverde

Morten

I dont think Ronaldo has one sane level headed person in his circle.
Everyone seems to feed into the narcism.

Insufferable bunch, aren't they?
Ronaldo will probably man up and give Modric a call though, he did it after the last award, according to Modric.

Low standards, but i guess its something.

raskolnikov

Insufferable bunch, aren't they?
Ronaldo will probably man up and give Modric a call though, he did it after the last award, according to Modric.

Low standards, but i guess its something.
I hope so but I can easily imagine him seeing this as another notch for the Perez/Real conspiracy against him. No more awards and **** charges emerging right when he leaves.
Its hard to see any reality and especially have a certain humility when everyone feeds into your American Psycho delusions.
Its especially sad for his kids. No way they will turn out normal.

FCB1987

Banned
He and his entourage should at least wait until the rap€ investigation is over before talking so much about injustice

BusiTheKing

"Here, we are a squad, elsewhere, some players feel bigger than the others"."If Dybala or Mandzukic don't score, they are still happy and you see them smile. It's very different to Madrid, here it is more of a family."

It's genuinely bizarre how little self-awareness this guy has. Has he reached the level of narcissism, where the need for validation causes veritable delusions to reject any memory of undesirable of unvirtuous behavior of his?

BusiTheKing

Oh god, think of the post-retirement statements from him, we and the coming generation will have to suffer under. When the spotlight on him begins to fade, he will become much worse than Pele.

Home of Barca Fans