Cr150

KingLeo10

Griezo's chance to show that he sits at the same table as Messi and CR7. Thus far, the man has been thoroughly useless against CR7 in the euro final or the CL final in 2016.

Last edited:

Devils

Personally, I think it is a bit of a disgrace he wasn't nominated for the the Balon D'or. When you do a 3peat of the CL, it should be automatic nomination for that award.

Who knows if that achievement will ever be repeated in football again.

Unbelievable player, you can see just how decisive he was to Real winning that trophy, they look nothing without him.

KingLeo10

Personally, I think it is a bit of a disgrace he wasn't nominated for the the Balon D'or. When you do a 3peat of the CL, it should be automatic nomination for that award.

Who knows if that achievement will ever be repeated in football again.

Unbelievable player, you can see just how decisive he was to Real winning that trophy, they look nothing without him.

Incredible that he only finished second. Simply a sensational injustice.

KingLeo10

haha most of these people like him on this board with Messi or Leo in their usernames are hardcore CR7 fans

Let's hope he finds the Juve Forum
[MENTION=18675]messi2140[/MENTION] and I are definitely the biggest CR7 fans around. Just look at the join dates and posting history compared to yours and [MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]. :blondemessi:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It's been 4.5 years since I infiltrated this Barcaforum pretending to be a huge Messi fan only to be exposed by [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]. Can you link me the Juve forum , I cant show my self here just from the pure embarrassment.

giphy.webp

Home of Barca Fans