Cr150

pregra

Watched the whole game. You’d think he was great ‘cause of the hat-trick. But no, pretty poor all around with lots of easy technical mistakes. Had two moments of real quality during the whole match; 2nd goal and a very nice chest pass. Lithuania absolutely awful. I’d back Barca B to beat them comfortably.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
meanwhile Argentina keep playing friendly against top teams just to destroy Messi scoring ratio.

Yup, same old. Watch him barely getting a chance tomorrow against a Brazil side that is playing better than in a long time.

Sailor Mars

The international goal scoring record of Europeans has to be taken with a grain of salt nowadays given how many of the teams in Europe are just punching bags for the bigger nations.

Givenchy

The international goal scoring record of Europeans has to be taken with a grain of salt nowadays given how many of the teams in Europe are just punching bags for the bigger nations.

exactly.

England won 7-0 tonight without Sterling. gotta wonder what the point is in letting these minnows compete. San Marino, lithuania and co are basically just trying to avoid consceding double digits every game

at this rate, the goalscoring record will be broken again by the next generational talent (Mbappe?)

vegitot

wait i thought he was injured. is he wolverline or something
goals in seriea:5
goals against lithuania( have they ever play at world cup or euro?): 7
LOL

KingLeo10

Let's hope he's back to his minnow bashing ways like 08-13 and stops scoring against actual teams in CL KO.

We can finally bury him then.

vegitot

Watched the whole game. You’d think he was great ‘cause of the hat-trick. But no, pretty poor all around with lots of easy technical mistakes. Had two moments of real quality during the whole match; 2nd goal and a very nice chest pass. Lithuania absolutely awful. I’d back Barca B to beat them comfortably.

you just sum up his career

BruceWayne11

This is what he's going to do now. He'll surpass that Indian guy for most NT goals and go to an easy league after Juve and statpad into his forties. If he wins CL with Juve or Euro etc with Portugal, it doesn't matter if he's literally a useless training cone, it'll be used as an argument for him. But still, I think people realise Messi is much better.

Tackle

I don't fear him doing too much more at club level anymore with Juve.

Portugal on the other hand has transformed into one of the best National Teams in the world with Bernardo looking like a Messi-lite on the pitch. He can and may very well be carried to another Euro title, or god forbid a World Cup. He will continue pumping his stats internationally as well.

vegitot

I don't fear him doing too much more at club level anymore with Juve.

Portugal on the other hand has transformed into one of the best National Teams in the world with Bernardo looking like a Messi-lite on the pitch. He can and may very well be carried to another Euro title, or god forbid a World Cup. He will continue pumping his stats internationally as well.
against lithuania though.
they can be euro 2020 favourite to win but i think they will flop. as the favourite,they probably can not park the bus and wait for penalty shoot out like euro 2016

Ritchie

exactly.

England won 7-0 tonight without Sterling. gotta wonder what the point is in letting these minnows compete. San Marino, lithuania and co are basically just trying to avoid consceding double digits every game

at this rate, the goalscoring record will be broken again by the next generational talent (Mbappe?)

All depends on longevity. Ronaldo has been playing regularly for Portugal since his teens leading into 2004 Euros. He's nearly 35 now and will probably break the record at 36 if not next year.

Lukaku is 26 and has 51 goals. If he played another 10 years for Belgium every game he would more than double that.

Mbappe has 13 goals at 20. Another 130 caps and he'd score another 100+ Ronaldo will get nearly 200 caps for Portugal and finish on maybe 125 goals. Many against part timers.

Catta

In 10 minutes he will play against the mighty Luxembourg. Goal #100 is so close. Will it be a penaldo or a tap in, that is the question.

Home of Barca Fans