Cr150

FCB1987

Banned
Anyways, im sure Ramsay, some Arsenal-lad, is going to solve Juventus midfield issues.
Is that the best they can do?

Maybe best they can afford after signing Ronaldo and Bonucci last summer on huge wages especially when their revenue is also far lower than your Barcas, Real Madrids, or Uniteds. If they sell Costa or Dybala, they could afford better but that would hurt their depth in attack which isn't too smart given the age of Mandzukic and Ronaldo

CatalinR10

So, no one is talking about "walking CR" after today's game? Man was a shadow for most part of the game, and this time, no Real Madrid to save him.

Imagine Messi having this kind of game, there would be hundreds of replies in here about how Messi walks and makes 0 efforts and bla bla bla.

on what page did u find his thread ? 4 - 5 th ?

Morten

Maybe best they can afford after signing Ronaldo and Bonucci last summer on huge wages especially when their revenue is also far lower than your Barcas, Real Madrids, or Uniteds. If they sell Costa or Dybala, they could afford better but that would hurt their depth in attack which isn't too smart given the age of Mandzukic and Ronaldo

Selling Dybala, if he isnt dying to leave, sounds very stupid, so they probably wont do that.
But yeah, other than the Ronaldo transfer, it doesnt look like Juventus have the spending power of the EPL teams, or RM/Barca.

Altomonte

ronaldo was as shit as his teammates.. you would expect from the goat at least some leadeship in the playmaking but no.. he gets the ball, pass it back safely and runs towards the penalty box.

isn't there an automatic deletion of such messages on the Barça Forum? Ronaldo - goat? Really? or is it just an attempt at Total-Sarcasm?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He may have 5 Cls but also a lot of NaCL right now

Goddamn boy.

akK2G4w2_700wa_0.gif

Morten

Nothing wrong with a little banter now and again(in reference to Ronaldo saying "i have 5 CLs, you have 0"), but then, is he aware that most of his current teammates also have 0 CL trophies?
Its a bit tone-deaf, given the situation.

Zidane82

Great to see him turning his back on that ‘soft’ shot like a girl :)

If he’d thrown himself at the ball or made himself big like Puyol it wouldn’t have gone off his backside into the goal :)

Leo_98cro

As someone mentioned earlier Atletico indeed havent lost a european tie in very long time, i think 6 years, from anyone outside Real Madrid...and I can really see them winning it this year, especially since final is at their Wanda, they will put everything on CL

Morten

As someone mentioned earlier Atletico indeed havent lost a european tie in very long time, i think 6 years, from anyone outside Real Madrid...and I can really see them winning it this year, especially since final is at their Wanda, they will put everything on CL

Heh, imagine if we beat them in another final, at their own stadium no less, they will be permanently broken.

Home of Barca Fans