Cr150

Yannik

[tw]847056710456004609[/tw]

C8F5lVzXUAAA507.jpg:large

That's a great bust :rofl1:

can we have this as an emoticon?

Messi983

That's one of the biggest f***ups I've ever seen. :rofl1:

Don't understand why did he even allow them to unveil that statue. It doesn't look similar to him at all. I wonder what his first thoughts were when he saw that. :lol:

that's some fucked up statue ; that's exactly how i would imagine his evil twin had he ever had any.

He already has one.

Katia-Aveiro-Ronaldo-600x400.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Not his twin and don't know who's more evil! actually she is more evil, Cristina is not evil he's just dumb and narcissistic!

El Flaco

Sculptor Emanuel Santos (the one who made Cristiano statue)

"It's impossible to please the Greeks and the Trojans. Not even Jesus pleased everyone," he said. "This is a matter of taste, it's not as simple as it seems. I have seen the work of great artists that follow this parameter. What matters is the impact this work generated.

"There is always the possibility of producing something that looks different, I was already prepared for all of that. I used some photos of Cristiano Ronaldo that I found on the internet as a base, not one photo specifically. I put the photos by my side and started working on the bust."

http://www.espnfc.com/portugal/stor...bust-sculptor-not-even-jesus-pleased-everyone

Home of Barca Fans