Cr150

BusiTheKing

I don't think he looks significantly worse than in the last 3-4 years. He's is just finally getting exposed now without the proper service.

Barca83

Banned
Only difference from past 2.5 years is his teammates creating less chances and his finishing slightly off.

On another day, that penalty shout probably gets given, the chip on the one v one goes in, and he goes back to being the goat.

Ritchie

i'm just waiting for first brace or hat-trick and inevitable "form is temporary,class is permanent" posts :D

He's just waiting for the CL. Then he'll be touted as the greatest ever again.

His form is going to come back this season. Its also hos last chance to do something at a World Cup. It's a big year for him. Possibly his last chance to win that 6th Ballon d'or as he'll be 34 most of 2019.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's only for and voted by Madrid fans exclusively tbf.

La Liga Player of the Month not announced yet.

dakt

In before he starts scoring in the semi-finals and final of the CL....just like last year, when he sucked big time but couple of goals granted him ballon dor.

In before he starts scoring in the semi-finals and final of the CL....just like last year, when he sucked big time but couple of goals granted him ballon dor.

What if he bombs in the CL, Madrid goes trophyless, we win the treble and it looks like it's a forgone conclusion the Ballon D'or is going to won by Messi.........

.........Until Portgutal fluke the World Cup with Ronaldo scoring a few tap-ins and he wins it yet again..........

RMU ReBorn

What if he bombs in the CL, Madrid goes trophyless, we win the treble and it looks like it's a forgone conclusion the Ballon D'or is going to won by Messi.........

.........Until Portgutal fluke the World Cup with Ronaldo scoring a few tap-ins and he wins it yet again..........
For football's sake , Portugal should be knocked out in group stage . :facepalm:

BarçaBarça

I don't quite know what I would like the most: For him to continue his decline at RM, getting more and more frustrating for himself and the club during the next years, or him joining someone like PSG or United and not contributing there either, with everyone realizing his sublime service at RM has kept him on an artificially high level. :thinking:

Home of Barca Fans