Cr150

RevoTeller

Media, sponsors and PR marketing created this monstrosity and now we have to keep him until the end of his goddamn overrated careeer.

"I am the best player evahhh", the egomaniac says. But don't make me burst out laughing so hard, FFS, you are not even the best player ever of Portugal as EUSEBIO was a far better football player than you'll ever be, fucking tool.

fcb2000

Media, sponsors and PR marketing created this monstrosity and now we have to keep him until the end of his goddamn overrated careeer.

"I am the best player evahhh", the egomaniac says. But don't make me burst out laughing so hard, FFS, you are not even the best player ever of Portugal as EUSEBIO was a far better football player than you'll ever be, fucking tool.

You saw Eusebio play?

Hey people, I would ask you a question about Ronaldo. Which season of him you think was his best ?

Many people say his Manu days were his best but in my Opinion his 11 12 season he was better. He had pace like a tiger, powerful longshots and nice ball control and dribbling.

In Manu he lost so many times the ball. He has dribbled a lot but also lost the ball a lot. The 2012 Version of Ronaldo was the best I ever seen from him. Except of Messi there isnt any player who come close to that Ronaldo.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I would say his United days between 06-09. Because he was more than the glorified poacher he is now. He was more all round at United.

Barca83

Banned
he was much better at Madrid 11-14 than at United. He only scored 20 league goals once in 6 seasons at United even with taking pks and free kicks the last 3. His record in big games was also pretty poor until 2011 or so.

JamDav1982

he was much better at Madrid 11-14 than at United. He only scored 20 league goals once in 6 seasons at United even with taking pks and free kicks the last 3. His record in big games was also pretty poor until 2011 or so.

Yeah he has been the better player at Real easily.

Alik

btw what happened to Ronaldo getting rested last season? He is playing every match now.

He was suspended for multiple games at the start of the season. He has played less games than usual so far, I think.

Probably wants to recover his goal stats.

BarcaOG

Banned
spanish speakers will note that he actually finishes his sentence by saying "maybe CR too" (after mentioning di stefano, cruyff and messi). nevertheless you can tell he thinks its nonsense CR would claim the # 1 spot

ManusXavi

he's a great player no doubt...but the suggestion that he is superior to European legends like cruyff, van basten, beckenbauer, even zidane (by number of ballons won) is actually insulting to the sport

Xavi, Iniesta, Laudrup, Puyol, Scholes . . . .the list goes on

ManusXavi

Busquets could score 20 goals, miss a 9 tackles, and make 250 pass interceptions a season and Ronaldo would still win Ballon d'or if Madrid won the Champions League.

Home of Barca Fans