Cr150

ronniecro

ronaldo has nothing else to offer but his immense goalscoring ability and if that's what it takes to put him above football maestros like ronaldinho,zidane,brazil ronaldo,iniesta,messi,henry,maradona or cruyff who all have better technique,vision,creativity and playmaking ability then something is wrong,he might be the best goalscorer of all time but to say he's best player of all time is laughable
even cristianos "incredible physique",which was supposed to be his main and biggest strenght is ridiculous since he's rarely stays on foot and dives at every opportunity

Barca83

Banned
ronaldo has nothing else to offer but his immense goalscoring ability and if that's what it takes to put him above football maestros like ronaldinho,zidane,brazil ronaldo,iniesta,messi,henry,maradona or cruyff who all have better technique,vision,creativity and playmaking ability then something is wrong,he might be the best goalscorer of all time but to say he's best player of all time is laughable
even cristianos "incredible physique",which was supposed to be his main and biggest strenght is ridiculous since he's rarely stays on foot and dives at every opportunity

Until the past two seasons, he always had plenty to offer apart from goals. I'm not saying he is the best ever, but his dribbling and skills were definitely up there with the best in the world during his peak.

Also, since when was Ronaldo's physique supposed to be his biggest strength? There are tons of athletes in other sports or fitness models who are bigger and more ripped than him.

DRNNAzaXcAE2y0N.jpg

Quite fitting that he's holding the silver ball, since 2nd place is what he'll always be to Messi.

If only he could embrace being 2nd best like the way he's kissing the silver ball and not come out saying ridiculous things like he's the best ever.

ronniecro

Quite fitting that he's holding the silver ball, since 2nd place is what he'll always be to Messi.

If only he could embrace being 2nd best like the way he's kissing the silver ball and not come out saying ridiculous things like he's the best ever.
media and PR team made him equal to messi and that will never be changed not matter how obvious is that messi is superior player,he will be remembered as the only one who was able to beat leo

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why? Did he say it?

He want us to give them a guard of honor because they won the CWC. Said so after game lol.

Home Clasico is the 3rd last game of the season. I hope, I desperately hope we've won the league by then so they have to give us a Pasillo.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yup, from this year's CWC.
But he scored in both semi and the final, who got the golden?

He want us to give them a guard of honor because they won the CWC. Said so after game lol.

Home Clasico is the 3rd last game of the season. I hope, I desperately hope we've won the league by then so they have to give us a Pasillo.

:lol: The idiot. However, even if we do win the league by then I am pretty sure he would not play that game ala Eto'o

henias

Modric was the motm in the UCL final. He ran the show from top to bottom, CR stole alot of spotlight frm him. If it was Benzema who scored, no one would even care.

Home of Barca Fans