Cr150

Morten

I wonder if Cristiano considered Bayern besides Juventus?

I know he doesn't fit the Bayern profile but let's consider a scenario where he did sign for Bayern:

Which team is more likely to win the Champions League after signing Cristiano: Bayern or Juventus?

There isnt much of a difference, maybe slight edge to Bayern due to Juventus pretty much always losing CL finals?

One can also argue that Juventus has been to more Champions League Finals recently (2015 and 2017 vs Bayern's 2013) so he may be just what Juventus needs to become Champions of Europe. The missing piece of the puzzle.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

I wonder if Cristiano considered Bayern besides Juventus?

I know he doesn't fit the Bayern profile but let's consider a scenario where he did sign for Bayern:

Which team is more likely to win the Champions League after signing Cristiano: Bayern or Juventus?

Bayern is past their prime. All good players 33-35 years old. I don't see Bayern winning CL anytime soon. It would be hilarious If they would add 33 years old Ronaldo to their Ribery and Robben core. The oldest core in the world? haha

El Flaco

How many of you guys will watch Cristiano's debut against Chievo?

The kick-off is 18:00 CET, which is only 4 hours away until Barca-Alaves game takes place.

Givenchy

he'll dominate a poor league

great decision from him to join Juve though, he'll still be able to maintain his high scoring as he gets older

El Flaco

Cristiano's miss vs. Chievo

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.227%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/1euzc/vgkqmz" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

FCB1987

Banned
Thought he looked fairly decent today apart from not scoring. Could have easily scored a few and was quite dangerous throughout. Not spectacular though

Home of Barca Fans