Cr150

El Flaco

Full name: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
Date of birth: 5 February 1985 (age 31)
Place of birth: Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
Height: 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
Playing position: Forward

ronaldo_reuters_m.jpg

Old thread was getting too big, it's archived now.

El Flaco

Abidal on the absence of Cristiano in 2016 Euro final during a presser

Ronaldo was out because he was injured and it was a problem for France and an advantage for Portugal (laughs). Portugal was more relaxed without Ronaldo, the players there normally play for Ronaldo but without him the team spirit is different, there was no stress. But for France, it was a shock because Ronaldo is not on the pitch, we have to fight more.

https://grup14.com/story/eric-abida...r-france-and-an-advantage-for-portugal-laughs

Horatio

You're welcome
Abidal on the absence of Cristiano in 2016 Euro final during a presser

He is on to something though.

I was watching this game with a huge group of French and Portuguese. I told the French people that Ronaldo getting injured would be the worst thing to happen for France. Et Voila!

barcanuck

One of the greatest coaching performances for a final I've seen. Will be player manager like Vialli one day.

Horatio

You're welcome
'Ronaldo the Movie part 2: You thought you had seen the last of it but you were wrong' confirmed.

dostoevskij

its a joke that he will be named the best player of 2016, to be honest he was not even top 3.

if you watch them play, comparing this guy with messi ist just wrong!

Morten

Ronaldo is clearly in decline, but seriously, missing so many sitters this season. He should bury them regardless of form.

Home of Barca Fans