Cr150

Stoichkov1

It wasn't a through ball from Sanches, it was a bad shot from Nani that found Ronaldo, who fired it from an awkward angle and forced a good reactionary save from Subasic ==> impact.

A certain player could've had the same luck had he managed to have a SINGLE SHOT ON TARGET against the same team two years later. :wave:

Why are you on a Barca forum? Clearly you're a Ronaldo fanboy as your post history shows and all you do is try to wind people up.

Reported for trolling.

RMU ReBorn

It wasn't a through ball from Sanches, it was a bad shot from Nani that found Ronaldo, who fired it from an awkward angle and forced a good reactionary save from Subasic ==> impact.

A certain player could've had the same luck had he managed to have a SINGLE SHOT ON TARGET against the same team two years later. :wave:
It wasn't from an awkard angle . It was from a point blank that penaldo missed that to his luck quaresma saved his ass And his fans were fapping as if he created it . Go and masturbate on it lol

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
wait, why are you guys calling him cr150? lmao

Cause of his 150 million tax fraud - And I hope I don't have to remind you that it is the very same tax fraud that has forced him to ship his ass away from Spain.

It would be pretty funny if Juventus end up drawing Real Madrid in Cl and he didn't turn up because the police scared the bejesus out of him :p

Morten

Cause of his 150 million tax fraud - And I hope I don't have to remind you that it is the very same tax fraud that has forced him to ship his ass away from Spain.

It would be pretty funny if Juventus end up drawing Real Madrid in Cl and he didn't turn up because the police scared the bejesus out of him :p

You guys shouldnt be so high and mighty regarding taxes, you have/had plenty of players comitting tax fraud themselves.
The difference is that your club bailed out the players, our club refuses to help players in these cases, you have no moral high ground at all, "mes que un club" my ass.

Centauri B

Lol:

George_Costanza

You guys shouldnt be so high and mighty regarding taxes, you have/had plenty of players comitting tax fraud themselves.
The difference is that your club bailed out the players, our club refuses to help players in these cases, you have no moral high ground at all, "mes que un club" my ass.

What are you talking about? How did our club help Messi when he was crucified by Spanish authorities? I'm yet to see the same treatment from the Spanish authorities and the Spanish media for players like Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso, and Casillas.

Devils

Disgusting person.

Real Madrid is truly a disgusting club with disgusting individuals. It's amazing the amount of criminal behavior that goes on at that club from their star players: Ronaldo, Modric, Benzema, Xabi Alonso, James, Pepe, Marcelo, Ozil, Di Maria etc..

It's absolutely vile that all of this criminal behavior goes swept under the rug while Flo controls the media and their manager was practicing Algerian voodoo and influencing refs on the sidelines.

I promise you, future tax criminals like Vinicius, Rodrygo and Asensio will all get away with it in the same way.

Disgusting domination of the media. Disgusting domination of the Spanish courts and law. Disgusting domination of the champions league.

Repulsive club.

Donatello

Lol. No club is just. I am not saying Barca hasn't got any dirt, but RM is no different.

Its football, its a big business. You can't run a business being 100% clean, if a player's reputation is tarnished, the clubs image also gets tarnished. So, they try to cover up the mess.

And, AFAIK, these footballers aren't saints either. They know it more than well that they have done something wrong. They act innocent, just to look innocent. These guys earn more in a month, what many earn in their lifetime. Thus taxes are also very high, therefore they try to find ways to refrain from paying those taxes.

About Media, well news media is biased. It may be because of political pressure or Money, but its true in both ways, some will be biased towards first one, others will be biased towards the second one.

Its just about who has got the bigger Media companies on their side. RM wins it by landslide, whether you believe it or not, afterall they are a "Royal" club. Everything is for sale, Money talks.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
So much double standard. Messi tax problems were everywhere for one year and beyond actually. You mention Messi on internet immediate shitty tax fraud jokes. While Ronaldo did not pay more than three times what Messi didn't. No peep anywhere on the net. He even plays a fucking victim card. Not surprised but still dissapointed with Spanish justice system. Messi almost got a 2 year sentence when they heard Ronaldo did much worse tax crimes than Messi. They removed the sentence. Fuck right off. So many other players did the same thing but no change in how they operate suddenly when their poster boy does it everything changes.

Andrew M

Maybe because it's more dramatic given Messi's rep as being more virtuous and a good guy.

Whereas people already assume that Ronaldo is a dirty scoundrel and therefore not as much of a dramatic story

michelco

So much double standard. Messi tax problems were everywhere for one year and beyond actually. You mention Messi on internet immediate shitty tax fraud jokes. While Ronaldo did not pay more than three times what Messi didn't. No peep anywhere on the net. He even plays a fucking victim card. Not surprised but still dissapointed with Spanish justice system. Messi almost got a 2 year sentence when they heard Ronaldo did much worse tax crimes than Messi. They removed the sentence. Fuck right off. So many other players did the same thing but no change in how they operate suddenly when their poster boy does it everything changes.

Laws didn't change because of Ronaldo lol. Both Messi and Ronaldo conveniently got a sentence just under 2 years, which in Spain means you don't have to serve any time in jail (if its the first crime). What changed? Nothing.

Home of Barca Fans