Results 3,781 to 3,791 of 3791

Thread: Cr150

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-mad...1338b4600.html

Zidane is joining Juventus as a SPORTING DIRECTOR ADVISOR.

CL confirmed for Juventus next season. FFSSSSSSSSSS

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMU ReBorn View Post
    He didn't had any impact in either of the games
    Created the chance that ended with a Quaresma tap in against Croatia.
    Last edited by thefa; 17th July 2018 at 06:58 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefa View Post
    Created the chance that ended with a Quaresma tap in against Croatia.
    Nop , Sanches created that through ball , penaldo squandered it from point blank , and Quaresma put that in to the back of the net . penaldo could have send his side to easier part of the pool this time had he scored one goal . Couldn't even convert the penalty against same side that Messi found the back of the net with 10 players parking the bus in Brazil
    Last edited by RMU ReBorn; Yesterday at 03:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait, why are you guys calling him cr150? lmao

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-mad...1338b4600.html

Zidane is joining Juventus as a SPORTING DIRECTOR ADVISOR.

CL confirmed for Juventus next season. FFSSSSSSSSSS

They are back.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wasn't a through ball from Sanches, it was a bad shot from Nani that found Ronaldo, who fired it from an awkward angle and forced a good reactionary save from Subasic ==> impact.

A certain player could've had the same luck had he managed to have a SINGLE SHOT ON TARGET against the same team two years later.
    Why are you on a Barca forum? Clearly you're a Ronaldo fanboy as your post history shows and all you do is try to wind people up.

Reported for trolling.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

It wasn't a through ball from Sanches, it was a bad shot from Nani that found Ronaldo, who fired it from an awkward angle and forced a good reactionary save from Subasic ==> impact.

A certain player could've had the same luck had he managed to have a SINGLE SHOT ON TARGET against the same team two years later.
    It wasn't from an awkard angle . It was from a point blank that penaldo missed that to his luck quaresma saved his ass And his fans were fapping as if he created it . Go and masturbate on it lol

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    wait, why are you guys calling him cr150? lmao
    Cause of his 150 million tax fraud - And I hope I don't have to remind you that it is the very same tax fraud that has forced him to ship his ass away from Spain.

It would be pretty funny if Juventus end up drawing Real Madrid in Cl and he didn't turn up because the police scared the bejesus out of him

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryagorn View Post
    Cause of his 150 million tax fraud - And I hope I don't have to remind you that it is the very same tax fraud that has forced him to ship his ass away from Spain.

It would be pretty funny if Juventus end up drawing Real Madrid in Cl and he didn't turn up because the police scared the bejesus out of him

You guys shouldnt be so high and mighty regarding taxes, you have/had plenty of players comitting tax fraud themselves.
    The difference is that your club bailed out the players, our club refuses to help players in these cases, you have no moral high ground at all, "mes que un club" my ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    You guys shouldnt be so high and mighty regarding taxes, you have/had plenty of players comitting tax fraud themselves.
    The difference is that your club bailed out the players, our club refuses to help players in these cases, you have no moral high ground at all, "mes que un club" my ass.
    What are you talking about? How did our club help Messi when he was crucified by Spanish authorities? I'm yet to see the same treatment from the Spanish authorities and the Spanish media for players like Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso, and Casillas.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.