Cr150

Donatello

No surprise the EP team forums have more active and bigger members after all their local fans speak English.

I am surprised that an English-speaking Juve forum is bigger than us though. I don't see any other major English-speaking Barca forums, so either our fans are not as many as we thought or most of them don't speak English.

Most users ever online was 3,277, 13th September 2015 at 08:35 AM.

Then, Why have we come to this ==>

There are currently 192 users online. 32 members and 160 guests

Joan

This is the only good English Barca forum I've found.

There's Barca Bigsoccer but I'm not a big fan of a number of posters on there and isn't really that active compared to here.

Not many posters there, in fact. But a lot of people from America. I'm quite happy here.

Givenchy

I was looking on the Juve forum and most of them wanted him subbed off :lol: tuned into their game for abit and man are they boring

seems like another Perez masterclass moving him on in the summer

FCB1987

Banned
he really screwed up going to Juve. probably cost himself all 3 awards for 2018 and they're so far behind Madrid in quality

Real madrid won the CL three times in a row, I dont think that they will burn to win it again unlike Juventus. They were in 2015 and 2017 in UCL Final and with Ronaldo they could found the key to win it. But its still crazy to see him in another jersey than Real Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans