Cr150

Katarina1

Banned
A day rarely goes by on here without some of these supposed "Messi fans" jizzing themselves over Ronaldo's CL knockout numbers, clutchness, and drive. You know which people I'm talking about and no, you're not fooling anybody.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

A day rarely goes by on here without some of these supposed "Messi fans" jizzing themselves over Ronaldo's CL knockout numbers, clutchness, and drive. You know which people I'm talking about and no, you're not fooling anybody.

There is an important thing in football and this is called respect.

KingLeo10

How did Ronaldo play against Barca in the 2010 5-0? Did he put in the best shift or was he invisible?

He was throwing tantrums and tossing the ball at Pep at 2-0 or 3-0 down.

:lol:

:lol: Don't make me dig up the first 20 or so posts on your FCB1987 account, dawg.

BarcaOG

Banned
Even the top 2-3 years of Ronaldinho were not as good as Ronaldos peak years.

As good and magic as he was Ronaldinho in 2005/2006 was not on level of Ronaldo absolutely demolishing team in the CL and doing it week in week out in La Liga.

100%

Always wondered, what's the 150 in his name?

the money he owes in taxes in spain. or something like that. im not sure if thats even true--there was a media story about it years ago and the thread name was changed as a result :lol:

Richard.H

How did Ronaldo play against Barca in the 2010 5-0? Did he put in the best shift or was he invisible?

He got absolutely destroyed by Pep's Barca, Lucho Barca, and even EV Barca. What I respect the most out of him is he never gave up after getting absolutely slaughtered by us match after match. You could say the hardest he tried was from 2009-2013, and was repeatedly getting abused by either Dani Alves, Puyol, Mascherano, or Pique.

Things have changed a lot since 2015. Messi's confidence I feel got worse after he realized just how bad his NT and Club is, while CR7's grew tremendously. I was expecting Messi to become even stronger after his lack of NT success and seeing his player rival do so well, but it seems to have done the opposite...

Morten

He got absolutely destroyed by Pep's Barca, Lucho Barca, and even EV Barca. What I respect the most out of him is he never gave up after getting absolutely slaughtered by us match after match. You could say the hardest he tried was from 2009-2013, and was repeatedly getting abused by either Dani Alves, Puyol, Mascherano, or Pique.

Things have changed a lot since 2015. Messi's confidence I feel got worse after he realized just how bad his NT and Club is, while CR7's grew tremendously. I was expecting Messi to become even stronger after his lack of NT success and seeing his player rival do so well, but it seems to have done the opposite...

Its not true that he did nothing against Barcelona, in fact, 2013 was his best year against them, 2012 wasn`t bad either.
Alves certainly got the better of him, the same can absolutely not be said for Pique though.

So, your story is missing a lot of things.

Home of Barca Fans