Cr150

clemente

I feel like Mertens or Insigne always scores goals like this but nobody cares, its just Ronaldo when he scores them he celebrates like he just won a lottery and makes it look like a big deal

El Gato

Villarato!
Not to beat anybody's drum but if Leo's goal deserved a nomination for goal of the tournament at the World Cup, this deserves an eternal Puskas award.

Mental.

Stoichkov1

Not to beat anybody's drum but if Leo's goal deserved a nomination for goal of the tournament at the World Cup, this deserves an eternal Puskas award.

Mental.

It was a good goal but Jesus I've seen plenty of other strikers score those kind of goals before.

fcb2000

He had a great game but in terms of Ballon D'or voting, the loss will overshadow it.

His all round game in a Juve shirt has really been something to behold. Obviously, he's lost some of that dynamism from his younger years but he was still dribbling the likes of Shaw, Rashford, etc for fun at times. He should have also had 3-4 assists. Was practically laying perfect balls for Pjanic, Cuadrado and Khedira who all missed :lol:

pregra

Very good goal. Classic CR-match; do little except for waiting in the box and then score, this time a peach though, I will give him that. Voting for Ballon closes on friday, I'd like to think most votes have already been cast, seeing as they could vote from October 8th.

Givenchy

great goal but fucking hell are people going OTT. Rakitic volley vs Spurs is winning any 'goal of the tournement' award

FCBfan22

great goal but fucking hell are people going OTT. Rakitic volley vs Spurs is winning any 'goal of the tournement' award

Exactly. This goal reminded me of what Xavi would do a few years back with those long balls. Villa, Pedro, Eto'o and Leo all scored goals like this one, courtesy of Xavi.

And yeah, Raki's goal was miles better.

Total-Football

hope the cucks at matchester sucked it well.. i give real madrid fans full credit for distinguishing real club legends from glory hunters. Not even after 9 years could he fool them like he fooled manunited fans.

Morten

hope the cucks at matchester sucked it well.. i give real madrid fans full credit for distinguishing real club legends from glory hunters. Not even after 9 years could he fool them like he fooled manunited fans.

Ronaldo is a RM-legend and i think most fans acknowledges this, so you are a bit wrong here.
Its a bit different situation though, Ronaldo left United as soon as he was reaching his prime, while his actual prime was with us.

That said, i dont think i have seen anyone obsess so much over a player as a good number of United-fans do with Ronaldo, its very odd.

Personally, i focus on RM, Juventus does not interest me, Ronaldo or not.

Givenchy

I don't get to see him much as SeriA is a borefest but he seems more team orientated now compared to his selfishness at Madrid and he isn't shooting anywhere near as much. he could of had 3-4 assists tonight if Cuadrado wasnt shit. it could just be down to him aging but he seems more mature atleast

his celebration was pretty weird but i think its more of a meme for him now, just acting the douche bag

Home of Barca Fans