Cr150

serghei

Leaving Madrid was his biggest mistake of life. Juve still look like crap, you wont win CL with these players.

Dude has 5 CLs as the star player of his teams. Don't think anyone will get close to that too soon. His career is pretty damn great. World Cup is where he hasn't done too well. I think he's more motivated about that tbh.

Katarina1

Banned
To be elegible for the game against Barcelona, Ronaldo needs to test negative 7 days prior to the game per UEFA rules. He will most likely miss the game. @romeoagresti

Looks like they're changing the rule to let him play and only asking for a negative test 24h before :facepalm:

Horatio

You're welcome
Dude has 5 CLs as the star player of his teams. Don't think anyone will get close to that too soon. His career is pretty damn great. World Cup is where he hasn't done too well. I think he's more motivated about that tbh.

He wants to win more balon dors though. For that winning CL helps.

Hardy

he still positive but he'll be tested again next days, he needs a negative test 48 hours before the match.

Morten

he still positive but he'll be tested again next days, he needs a negative test 48 hours before the match.

I dont know why several sources say he is out for the match?
Well, in any case, he wont really be match fit, so playing him seems kinda pointless.

Home of Barca Fans