Results 2,701 to 2,708 of 2708

Thread: Cr150

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    Of course, but most of became Barca supporters in the first place because Barca was a big club that played entertaining football and had a shot at titles.

Now that we're supporters of the club, have invested tons of time and money into it I don't think the many of us would just drop our allegiance to Barca and support another team.

After supporting a club for some time you start to identify with it even if you might not have any geographical or family ties to it.
    Yeah, the problem with many of us is that we are too emotionally attached to the club and when stuff like the Tuesday fiasco happens it is so painful and it takes a long time to recover…

Right now I am more concerned about the long term viability (including financial well-being which I personally care deeply about) of our club more than other elements (Messi’s legacy, trophies this season, bragging rights in front of other fans etc.).
    Sóc Culer.

Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    I really dont understand why so many United-fans still loves him, and rate him above a guy such as Rooney, who is actually a club legend for them.
    Ronaldo did great, but in the end, he chose to come to RM and spend his best years here, not in United.
    Agreed. RM was always his dream destination. He gave United three brilliant years after 2006 and as soon as he was allowed to leave, he went.
    ^•..._.....•^•....._...•^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Yeah, the problem with many of us is that we are too emotionally attached to the club and when stuff like the Tuesday fiasco happens it is so painful and it takes a long time to recover…

Right now I am more concerned about the long term viability (including financial well-being which I personally care deeply about) of our club more than other elements (Messi’s legacy, trophies this season, bragging rights in front of other fans etc.).
    Nothing will hurt me more than the 2002 CL semi finals.
    ^•..._.....•^•....._...•^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    acting nice when he is winning

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His poorest stat by far appears to be 3 goals in 13 WC finals games. Expect him to double that tally this summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he's the best player in the world right now, and has been for two years. as much as it pains me to say it i really dont see a convincing argument against it
    peptastic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    he's the best player in the world right now, and has been for two years. as much as it pains me to say it i really dont see a convincing argument against it
    Salah is more impressive for me this season but Ronaldo certainly 2nd, mainly because he didn't show up for the first half.