Cr150

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
All Juventus has to do is to cross, cross and cross. Ronaldo needs that service. Or they can just dive, dive and dive inside the penalty box. Ronaldo for sure will score those PKs.

But I think City should be able to beat them, on an average day.

Marchisio8

Banned
One wc/good cm?

What does that mean?

It means our midfield is thin, only Matuidi and Pjanic can do something, and even they are inconsistent. Probably because the third central midfielder in Khedira/Bentancur/Emre Can(Even though he had a great game) usually have bad games.

Morten

All Juventus has to do is to cross, cross and cross. Ronaldo needs that service. Or they can just dive, dive and dive inside the penalty box. Ronaldo for sure will score those PKs.

Yeah....i still dont get why City is so highly rated, when they have done fuck all in the history of CL.
Sure, they have great quality, but when the going gets tough, i think they will fold, as they always do.

FCB1987

Banned
Yeah....i still dont get why City is so highly rated, when they have done fuck all in the history of CL.
Sure, they have great quality, but when the going gets tough, i think they will fold, as they always do.

This is only their second season as an elite team, so there isn't enough evidence to say they always fold. Liverpool has been a tough matchup for them in the league as well, so it wasn't like they choked against a team they would beat in low pressure situations. City were also unlucky with two wrongly disallowed goals that would have changed the complexion of the tie.

City in top form would be big favorites against Juve, but my concern would be that they have an extremely difficult run of fixtures in April and KDB's fitness is uncertain

Arizona Scott

City is on a historic run and have been the best team in the world the last 2 season. They are incredibly deep, so they don't even have to use kdb.

However a bad stretch for a half, or not even, can doom a CL run. I kinda think spurs match up better with them (better midfield than juve and try to hit kane and son on counters) and juves best chance is they take them out with a great two legged performance and a little luck.

I do think it will be barca/pool VS city in the final. Kinda lean barca-city bc i think pool with prioritize the league and city the CL.

I do like that de ligt has to play cr and juv--he is supposed to win all headers right. Hopefully ajax isnt so stupid to mark him with a juanfran alike. I am not very hopeful on ajax but at least pressure shouldnt matter as they keep on playing on the houses $

Givenchy

if both City and Juve get through, where is the 2nd leg played? if its away for City, Pep and City will fail miserably

Juve over 2 legs is tough but in a final, i'm confident after the amount of times they bottled it

FCB1987

Banned
if both City and Juve get through, where is the 2nd leg played? if its away for City, Pep and City will fail miserably

Juve over 2 legs is tough but in a final, i'm confident after the amount of times they bottled it

it's away

I think that suits them better because they can hopefully take a lead there and then pick Juve off on the counter with Sane and Sterling as they push forward. Juve would also sit deep at City in a first leg, so there's a better chance of City keeping a clean sheet or at least limiting them to 1 away goal.

kollegah

why are people seeing Juve so good?

ATL had their worst day and Juve had only 5 scoring chances.

1st goal: Juanfran acted like a school boy
2nd goal: yes brilliant header
3rd goal: penalty

besides that they didnt create anything, neither did CR anything

MagIX

Juve is not only that.
But it's certainly a very important extra weapon to be able to cross and having very good headers when you play vs parked bus team (and not only vs parked bus)
Vs parked bus teams (or maybe better: in general) is good to have diferent tactics, trying through the middle, crossing, shots from distance, fast counterattacks.... than having ony 1 tactics (like barca): trying through the middle vs 10 players.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Why would they punish him more than Simeone?
Would serve him right thiugh for always trying to hijack celebrations and be involved with provoking others.

For all this propaganda talk about him being a role model and a good person, if you take the pr marketing persona away you see a insecure, narcisistic diver with countless sfish provoking antics copied by kids while being a tax fraid and rapist outside the pitch, this is the hero?
A ban in his cherrished cl would be hilarioua but its ynlikely given Simeone’s fine.

Home of Barca Fans