Cr150

Vilarrubi

Offtopic, just checked it out & noticed that their forum is far more active & bigger than ours, which is odd considering we have a bigger fanbase.

And no offence to this forum admins, but their forum looks stunning, maybe because of Xenforo instead of vbulletin.

It's MUCH better this way.. you get used to certain members and can follow thread conversations much easier.

I've had a look on Redcafe before (When they lose to have a quick laugh) and a new thread page is made every minute nearly... people are posting within seconds of each other.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No surprise the EP team forums have more active and bigger members after all their local fans speak English.

I am surprised that an English-speaking Juve forum is bigger than us though. I don't see any other major English-speaking Barca forums, so either our fans are not as many as we thought or most of them don't speak English.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No surprise the EP team forums have more active and bigger members after all their local fans speak English.

I am surprised that an English-speaking Juve forum is bigger than us though. I don't see any other major English-speaking Barca forums, so either our fans are not as many as we thought or most of them don't speak English.

Most of them are on Reddit or Twitter.

The Barca fanbase on those two platforms are perhaps the biggest out of most European top clubs, outside of Man Utd and Liverpool obviously.

Devils

Some motivation for y'all going into the weekend.

[tw]1042519393337397248[/tw]

161t2o.gif

KingLeo10

Some motivation for y'all going into the weekend.

[tw]1042519393337397248[/tw]

161t2o.gif

from this ahmed lad's profile...

Chelsea Football Club ��. Cristiano Ronaldo.

plastic fans/gloryhunters don't even put in an effort these days :lol:

xXKonan

There's also the Spanish Barca forum called Barcelonaforo which is pretty active.

realmadridforo is pretty entertaining at times as well. they call Messi the magical dwarf.

FCB1987

Banned
His goalscoring has been bad at Juve, but his overall play has actually been pretty good by his standards. I was watching his highlights before the red card against Valencia and he looked much more involved than his final years at Madrid.

I think he'll probably become more of a poacher as the season goes on though.

Joan

There's also the Spanish Barca forum called Barcelonaforo which is pretty active.

realmadridforo is pretty entertaining at times as well. they call Messi the magical dwarf.

More or less active that this one, in comparison?

Joan

It's pretty active I would say perhaps not as active like on an bigger rate like this one is but pretty active though.

There's also a french FCB forum I found a while back that also pretty active.

Thanks. When I found this one (by chance), looked no further.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It will all get better when he scores 3-4 goals against the worst team in Serie A on Sunday.

Home of Barca Fans