Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1722

Thread: Cr150

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Bold prediction, this is the last balon d'or of Messi/Ronaldo era.
    I dont think so, you have seen Messi last season and at the beginning this season he is still the best player in the world when he is on fire. Also people said Ronaldo is finished at the beginning 2017, and then he was the main man to win Duo Decima. This season he already is topscorer with 9 goals in CL and Messi can win the golden boot in La Liga. They will be the best for another 2 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    messi won't win it again unless barca gets better players to support him. without modric, ramos and isco CR wouldnt have won the last 2.

gomes, alcacer, and off form rakitic and suarez are hardly the teammates that will help messi win another one
    peptastic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    messi won't win it again unless barca gets better players to support him. without modric, ramos and isco CR wouldnt have won the last 2.

gomes, alcacer, and off form rakitic and suarez are hardly the teammates that will help messi win another one
    Well, its a team sport so yeah its about support, but if you think real would win same amount of CL without ronaldo, they would not, there has to be one guy who will finish those chances, take suarez for example, some will argue how suarez in form is way better then ronaldo, well i would rather he finish those "easy" chances every season then wait when he will be on form again.

When messi was closer to goal, he scored 90 goals in one season, he had great support.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    Well, its a team sport so yeah its about support, but if you think real would win same amount of CL without ronaldo, they would not, there has to be one guy who will finish those chances, take suarez for example, some will argue how suarez in form is way better then ronaldo, well i would rather he finish those "easy" chances every season then wait when he will be on form again.

When messi was closer to goal, he scored 90 goals in one season, he had great support.
    That's not my point. My point is that having world class teammates brings out the best of world class players. And Messi lacks suck support. Without it, his chances of winning another BdOr are very low.
    peptastic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing is Ronaldo get fed too many chances and only turned up in the late stages of CL. His shot conversion rate really isnt that impressive but his team as a whole was phenomenal. I still think he doesnt deserve the award, it should have been Modric instead. Ronaldo's shot conversion rate in La Liga was atricious as well, but still end up winning the league due to his teammates. Modric again is the standout in La Liga.

You would be surprised how having a good support can easily boost ur effectiveness and performance as a whole. Football is a team sport where everyone is interdependant on each other. Ronaldo had way too much support while Messi has almost only Neymar and maybe Iniesta or Busquets this year.
    Last edited by henias; 7th December 2017 at 06:03 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    The thing is Ronaldo get fed too many chances and only turned up in the late stages of CL. His shot conversion rate really isnt that impressive but his team as a whole was phenomenal. I still think he doesnt deserve the award, it should have been Modric instead. Ronaldo's shot conversoon rate in La Liga was atricious as well, but still end up winning the league due to his teammates. Modric again is the standout in La Liga.
    There is not better time to score in CL. Ronaldo was their best player by far in that competition last season.

Concentrating on shot conversion just shows dont understand what makes him so good and I dount there have been many better at converting chances in latter stages of CL in recent seasons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaOG View Post
    That's not my point. My point is that having world class teammates brings out the best of world class players. And Messi lacks suck support. Without it, his chances of winning another BdOr are very low.
    That is true, imagine if barca board really wanted best of messi's era, and put quality players around him, coach with knowledge, that is probably 2-3 CL more ... but no

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is true, imagine if barca board really wanted best of messi's era, and put quality players around him, coach with knowledge, that is probably 2-3 CL more ... but no
    tell me about it. its a crime, really
    peptastic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So 5th Ball.

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats CR7, for the 5th Ballon

In before he brings another child into the world to symbolise his 5th Ballon d'Or

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloody hell a player like Ronaldo has no business having 5 Ballon D'ors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a joke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can see him winning next year too

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well he deserved it more this year than last year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    well he deserved it more this year than last year
    He alr got Uefa best. This should have been given to Modric.