Cr150

He's a difference maker. He's marketable because of his looks and body, sure, but that would mean nothing without the results he delivers on the pitch in big moments. It's a shame for you that you cannot reach perspective on the matter because I think it would make your life much easier. The fact that you also resurrect the topic yet again further demonstrates how much his ability and status within the game irks you.

Since you know me personally, I'm glad to tell you that I'm working on getting the right perspective on Ronaldo with my psychologist since it is having a massive detrimental effect on my life. As well as from the people here on this forum who are totally balanced with their views on him.

Today I learnt that Ronaldo 'has the most will to win of any athlete in the history of all sports'. I shall repeat this every night before I go to sleep to correct my wrong perspective. Thanks guys for all your help.

Since you know me personally, I'm glad to tell you that I'm working on getting the right perspective on Ronaldo with my psychologist since it is having a massive detrimental effect on my life. As well as from the people here on this forum who are totally balanced with their views on him.

Today I learnt that Ronaldo 'has the most will to win of any athlete in the history of all sports'. I shall repeat this every night before I go to sleep to correct my wrong perspective. Thanks guys for all your help.

I see you arent a Barca fan, why wasting all the time on a BARCAforum ?:barcascarf:

Andrew M

Glad to hear you're seeking help. Remember the first step to recovery is acceptance. Keep us posted on your progress, my friend. I'm sure you and your therapist have plenty to discuss otherwise also. :p

Horatio

You're welcome
I remember Ronaldo was promoting this cheek training device. He showed up in a Japanese show to showcase it but refused to put it in his mouth because he knew the ridicule that would ensue.

Vilarrubi

Imagine thinking Ronaldo could win with 16 calendar year goals and it’s nearly September :lol: :lol:

Bookies have him 20/1 for a reason....

xxxxxx

[tw]1163203528237731852[/tw]

Ballon D'or Contender :crbust:

Ronaldo has literally been a goal poacher the last 4 years. He's lost a lot of his pace and his technique on the ball. He does rely a lot on his teammates.... whereas Messi really doesn't.

Home of Barca Fans