Cr150

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Since when did Ronaldo play on the right anyway? First season at RM maybe(i think i remember some games where he played that position)?

They would have to push Mbappe wide again. A position he was unhappy with previously. It?s a transfer that you almost want to happen because of all the problems it would cause for PSG, but then you realize that it would probably lead to Mbappe getting his Real Madrid transfer even earlier.

Morten

They would have to push Mbappe wide again. A position he was unhappy with previously. It?s a transfer that you almost want to happen because of all the problems it would cause for PSG, but then you realize that it would probably lead to Mbappe getting his Real Madrid transfer even earlier.

Agent Ronaldo ?:crbust:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG will only sign him if they lose both Neymar and Mbappe. I see a CR to PSG transfer next summer more likely.

Rory

Embarassing. And yet there?s fans of Barca who think Messi is ruining this club. Meanwhile Ronaldo is so pathetic in order to feel happy his club has to create new awards for him and shun his better performing teammates. I bet his teammates LOVE Ronaldo (sarcasm)

Messi983

Make it happen :bartomeu:

But there may be an even greater impact with the potential sale of Ronaldo.

Reports in France have linked the Portuguese superstar with Paris Saint-Germain.

However, Balague has claimed Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes has been instructed to find a new club for the player and Barcelona were among the teams approached.

The contact with Barcelona raises the mouthwatering prospect of Ronaldo and Lionel Messi playing together for the first time in their careers.

"It is as drastic as that. He's been offered everywhere, including Barcelona.

"I'm not sure if they can get rid of him easily [because] with the kind of money he still earns - 23million euros net - that he was earning at Real Madrid and I think he equalled those wages when he went to Juventus.

"Who is going to pay that kind of money?"

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...ews-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Juventus-gossip-rumours

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Make it happen :bartomeu:

But there may be an even greater impact with the potential sale of Ronaldo.

Reports in France have linked the Portuguese superstar with Paris Saint-Germain.

However, Balague has claimed Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes has been instructed to find a new club for the player and Barcelona were among the teams approached.

The contact with Barcelona raises the mouthwatering prospect of Ronaldo and Lionel Messi playing together for the first time in their careers.

"It is as drastic as that. He's been offered everywhere, including Barcelona.

"I'm not sure if they can get rid of him easily [because] with the kind of money he still earns - 23million euros net - that he was earning at Real Madrid and I think he equalled those wages when he went to Juventus.

"Who is going to pay that kind of money?"

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...ews-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Juventus-gossip-rumours

LOL

FinBarcelonafan

Haha. Ronaldo trying to run a way. We should sign him just to piss of all those Madrid and ManU fans who are such a Ronaldo boys haha.

He is better than Suarez at this point but end is near.

Vilarrubi

Does he not realise how leaving will impact his “legacy”. 2 default Serie A titles, Cup losses, early CL exits and losing top scorer to Quagliarella and Immobile. Will tarnish the “he can do it in every country” theory which his fans go on about so much.

Tackle

Jorge Mendes has offered Cristiano Ronaldo to multiple clubs, including Barcelona. The former Madrid man would be willing to accept a new challenge in his career. [bbc sport via sport]

:amazed:

Do it. :bartomeu:

malvolio

Jorge Mendes has offered Cristiano Ronaldo to multiple clubs, including Barcelona. The former Madrid man would be willing to accept a new challenge in his career. [bbc sport via sport]

he realized that messi is the best playmaker now and would feed him with an insane amount of assists to tap-in.

Home of Barca Fans