Cr150

El Flaco

Fucking hell, Cristiano just attempted with a dive to get a penalty (until Bale scored a golazo)...

[gfy]UnconsciousDisgustingGoosefish[/gfy]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
DUFb9VhU0AEOlvG.jpg:large

Kohe321

Fucking hell, Cristiano just attempted with a dive to get a penalty (until Bale scored a golazo)...

[gfy]UnconsciousDisgustingGoosefish[/gfy]

His reaction, or rather lack thereof, after Bale scores that wonderful goal pretty much says it all as well.

Givenchy

when he was a skinny guy back at United the diving looked more natural (like Neymar) but since he gained all that muscle and size it just looks hilarious. i love the part in that vid where Bale scores and Ronaldo pauses to watch the ball go in then looks straight back at the ref :rofl1:

I don't think ive ever seen anyone look so miserable when a teammate scores

BarcaOG

Banned
he was sulky both times bale scored. he really cant stand not being the center of attention. no wonder bale wont indulge CR by publicly calling him the best in the world. someone should make a video compiling ronaldo's sulky reactions to his own teammates scoring. it happens so often there is plenty to include.

dakt

He's epic! I'm gonna miss him once he's gone. All these mixed emotions makes football more interesting. :crbust:

ronniecro

when he was a skinny guy back at United the diving looked more natural (like Neymar) but since he gained all that muscle and size it just looks hilarious. i love the part in that vid where Bale scores and Ronaldo pauses to watch the ball go in then looks straight back at the ref :rofl1:

I don't think ive ever seen anyone look so miserable when a teammate scores

what's even funnier,many fans,journalists,players or coaches will praise his physique and say that he is incredibly fit and strong that you would imagine that anyone who goes in the duel with him will end up on the ground,yet he dives like a little bitch at a slightest contact like against deportivo,just look at it,pathetic

raskolnikov

he was sulky both times bale scored. he really cant stand not being the center of attention. no wonder bale wont indulge CR by publicly calling him the best in the world. someone should make a video compiling ronaldo's sulky reactions to his own teammates scoring. it happens so often there is plenty to include.

Top of my head: ramos cl equilizer in cl final, bale’s goal after a worldclass save on his bicycle kick, arbeloa’s tap in. Or when he tried to steal higuain’s goal once and ended up ruining the chance.

Imo, with Ronaldo everything is about him bring the centre of attention. Thats why he favours ballon d’ors over team trophies, taking his shirt of to get all cl glory, waiting to go last for penalties in a shoot out.
Even his cl 2008 celebration all alone while Van der Sar saved his ass and the rest of the team celebrated with him. Or the coaching stuff when eder scored.

All to steal the limelight and be centre of attention.
Very few see the narcisist trough to Mendes marketing facade.

Home of Barca Fans