Cr150

FinBarcelonafan

Messi's already ahead of him in terms of club goals, lol.

Calm the fuck down. The GOAT will hang another 45 goals this season while CR7's going to be 25-30.

Ronaldo will keep banging goals in whatever lower league he will find next. He will go to some dominating team, where winning is guaranteed ala Juventus. He got sick watching Messi win the LaLiga year after year.

I think Ronaldo will go to France league next. A bit easier again, then maybe some USA team or China.

Havesaks

Would be a perfect move for him. If not for Neymar and mbappe - a blessing, he probably would have gone there in stead of Juventus. Money check, easy goal stats check, easy domestic trophies check, and chl chance. Would have made him a serious ballon d candidate and kinda like Zlatan tricked a lot of people to be the best 9 of the century after his psg stintch, he would definetly have Surpassed Messi in eyes of the general public.

In 2 years time, he will still be able to produce 20 something goals in that leauge, and Neymar and mbappe might be gone. But I kinda feel PSG are to serious a club to take him in, because he wouldnt really be an improvement, so it would solely be a markering-decisive decision.

KingLeo10

Ouch :lol: Statpadnaldo fans look away now!

Take away the stat pad goals and he's no better than a Portuguese Peter Crouch!

[tw]1196536102854762498[/tw]

If he didn't have that one monster season in CL (16/17), no one would dare put him in top 10 all time.

Tackle

Insecure Messi fanboys simply cannot let this so called rivalry go, can they? This obsession is not healthy especially when the man you cannot let go off is on the downswing of his career and slowly fading into obscurity.

Nobody else cares lads. Real Madrid fans don't, Juventus fans don't, Portugal fans don't. Only people still making the comparison are teenage CR fanboys on Facebook from the Middle East. It will be a sad day when Leo retires, but at least I can take solace in the fact that it would purge most of these insufferable stans.

Pretty much every objective football fan considers Cristiano to be a top 5 player of all-time. That is not changing no matter how much you rant and rave in your echo-chambers. I think many blokes are simply bitter he's had such a massive impact on football while not being your traditional artist like a Messi, Pele, Maradona or Cruyff.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Insecure Messi fanboys simply cannot let this so called rivalry go, can they? This obsession is not healthy especially when the man you cannot let go off is on the downswing of his career and slowly fading into obscurity.

Nobody else cares lads. Real Madrid fans don't, Juventus fans don't, Portugal fans don't. Only people still making the comparison are teenage CR fanboys on Facebook from the Middle East. It will be a sad day when Leo retires, but at least I can take solace in the fact that it would purge most of these insufferable stans.

Pretty much every objective football fan considers Cristiano to be a top 5 player of all-time. That is not changing no matter how much you rant and rave in your echo-chambers. I think many blokes are simply bitter he's had such a massive impact on football while not being your traditional artist like a Messi, Pele, Maradona or Cruyff.

Absolutely spot on, these football "purists" simply cannot accept the fact that CR has dominated football for years along with Leo.

Batistuta9

Numbers wise, he is as good as anyone. I'm not hating on him but he has the worst technique out of the so called best ever players. I have tried watching him play and I find it difficult to watch. I loved watching R9 power, pace and dribbling, iniesta's elegance on the pitch. Just don't find his play entertaining. I'm not joking, but I would definitely prefer watching neymar to cr7

Last edited:

vegitot

Numbers wise, he is as good as anyone. I'm not hating on him but he has the worst technique out of the so called best ever players. I have tried watching him play and I find it difficult to watch. I loved watching R9 power, pace and dribbling, iniesta's elegance on the pitch. Just don't find his play entertaining. I'm not joking, but I would definitely prefer watching neymar to cr7

he only has number of goals to back up.
this is the first time in history a player who scores tons of tap in,penalties is rated so high by media.
i blame media for this misunderstood.
gerd muller should be comparable to cruyff by modern media

vegitot

top 5 lmao. you and ronaldo fan boys only (maybe you are one of them)

Last edited:

Hardy

he won ballon d'or

EJ0HcGIXUAADpTj.jpg

it's fake :crbust:

Home of Barca Fans