Cr150

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Calm it, guys. You’re only allowed to shit on Messi on this forum. Not the almighty CR7 :worthy:

pregra

Horrendous attitude towards his teammates. Like a little spoiled child when he understood he was not going to get the easy 3+ goals he expected. Shame he got that one at the end.

On another note; pretty incredible how naive Spezia were throughout the game. Set their defensive at the halfway line and lost the ball over and over and over again, leading to 473893 Juve counters.

Vilarrubi

First Juve game I’ve watched in a while (watched most of it). Wow he’s terrible, literally just waiting for a goal all game and offering nothing else but complaining.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Horrendous attitude towards his teammates. Like a little spoiled child when he understood he was not going to get the easy 3+ goals he expected. Shame he got that one at the end.

On another note; pretty incredible how naive Spezia were throughout the game. Set their defensive at the halfway line and lost the ball over and over and over again, leading to 473893 Juve counters.

First Juve game I’ve watched in a while (watched most of it). Wow he’s terrible, literally just waiting for a goal all game and offering nothing else but complaining.

He was a bit egoistic today but he is not always like that :)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This thread is the cringiest one after every CR game with the same suspects crying about Ronaldo no matter whether he loses, wins, scores a double or misses a sitter :lol:. idk what is the reason but you guys have a huge inferiority complex when it comes to Messi and Ronaldo.. Messi is just better, but Ronaldo is 36. He is almost retired.

KingLeo10

Seems like someone has 15478 problems but cartwheeling for Ronaldo on here isn't one of them. [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

:lol::lol: Funny thing is, y'all both used to be on the other side of my posts in 2018 and 2019.

Now, I don't even know whose side who is on.

:dembele:

Home of Barca Fans