Cr150

JamDav1982

I prefer to see him perform like a shit when it matters, at the end of the day we laugh about him in september, he smile with another CL in june when it really matters.

He wasnt that bad yesterday and was creating their best chances but he did get sulky late on as looked like wouldnt score.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
To me he is OK for the most part, his problems are greately exaggerated. I saw some of the highlights yesterday, he had a few good attempts that were either saved/blocked, went wide or a few inches short of reaching the ball. If that had happened to Messi we would have considered that "unlucky". He is still all over the place and very active.

Funny that Ronaldo scores more in CL games these days, against tougher teams (at least in theory).

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Assisted 1 goal and set up an assist for the second. Fantastic contribution in my opinion, not worried about his goal scoring form in La Liga provided others are scoring too.

JamDav1982

Assisted 1 goal and set up an assist for the second. Fantastic contribution in my opinion, not worried about his goal scoring form in La Liga provided others are scoring too.

Yeah he played well and set up a chance before the first goal from some decent wing play as well.

BarcaOG

Banned
To me he is OK for the most part, his problems are greately exaggerated. I saw some of the highlights yesterday, he had a few good attempts that were either saved/blocked, went wide or a few inches short of reaching the ball. If that had happened to Messi we would have considered that "unlucky". He is still all over the place and very active.

Funny that Ronaldo scores more in CL games these days, against tougher teams (at least in theory).

yep!

Horatio

You're welcome
Small anecdote: the Argentinian friend I visited on Ibiza has waited him in the restaurant El Carnicero a couple of times. Said he and his family were very friendly and humble. Also that Ronaldo tried to order using an Argentinian accent.

KingLeo10

the whole real team approaches CL games with a different intensity compared to the run of the mill liga game, CR especially.

Horatio

You're welcome
the whole real team approaches CL games with a different intensity compared to the run of the mill liga game, CR especially.

I think it has a lot to do with CL having some of the strongest teams of different league and doesn't have mid/low-tier teams of said countries so they don't think about parking busses that much. And Real is strong against teams that play more offensively.

Also La Liga is from a tactical standpoint the strongest league. So the defensive teams have a better plan for tackling them.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
I think it has a lot to do with CL having some of the strongest teams of different league and doesn't have mid/low-tier teams of said countries so they don't think about parking busses that much. And Real is strong against teams that play more offensively.

Also La Liga is from a tactical standpoint the strongest league. So the defensive teams have a better plan for tackling them.

not sure if its the tactically strongest league...it certainly is the technically strongest though

Horatio

You're welcome
not sure if its the tactically strongest league...it certainly is the technically strongest though

From my understanding it is widely considered to be the most tactical-focused league. So yeah...maybe not the strongest in that regard.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Definitely, a great gesture to auction the golden ball and get the money to proceed to charity, Make-A-Wish of all..... But is it just me or CR7 actually auctioned the golden ball that is the most tainted? If it is really was the intention, great PR work there

dakt

Z5dGQxZDE6Q1Kwx3mB1_Qc3zCgZDIhnH.jpg

Home of Barca Fans