Cr150

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
even fecking benzema scored twice, so nothing special.

Most CL goals in a calendar year, most assists in the CL, most goals for a single club in CL - Doesn't matter if it's a minnow that he faced when he achieved all these 3, it's still pretty fucking impressive!

Morten

Cant score in the league, but continue his streak in the CL.
I dont get it, its still 11vs11, its still a goal at each end of the pitch.

Stoichkov1

I'm just saying that Borussia and Apoel are trash teams and against Tottenham he scored a penalty and a tap in when the game was already over.

Stoichkov1

The same lame argument....is there a team we have faced on the CL that Ronaldo didnt score against this year?

I'm just saying that Borussia and Apoel are trash teams and against Tottenham he scored a penalty and a tap in when the game was already over.

It seems like Madrid get one absolute shit tier team every year in the CL to pump Ronaldo's stats up. This year APOEL, I remember him scoring six goals or something crazy like that against Malmo a couple years back as well.

It seems like Madrid get one absolute shit tier team every year in the CL to pump Ronaldo's stats up. This year APOEL, I remember him scoring six goals or something crazy like that against Malmo a couple years back as well.

This is bullshit. Messi got 2 weak teams in the groupstage and even Juventus isnt strong like the years ago and still doesnt manage to become topscorer. Ronaldo has with DOrtmund and Tottenham maybe the strongest group and still scored 4 goals in 3 matches. Who was last year the weak opponent to boost Ronaldos stats ? Was it Bayern ? Or Atletico Madrid ? Or maybe Juventus ? Messi had his chance last year where he scored against very weak teams 10 goals in the groupstage but was to weak to score in the important matches. We must admit Ronaldo has become the last years an absolutly beast in the Champions League.
I hope you recognize that you have to think more before you write something, dembele fanboy.

ricknattery

This is bullshit. Messi got 2 weak teams in the groupstage and even Juventus isnt strong like the years ago and still doesnt manage to become topscorer. Ronaldo has with DOrtmund and Tottenham maybe the strongest group and still scored 4 goals in 3 matches. Who was last year the weak opponent to boost Ronaldos stats ? Was it Bayern ? Or Atletico Madrid ? Or maybe Juventus ? Messi had his chance last year where he scored against very weak teams 10 goals in the groupstage but was to weak to score in the important matches. We must admit Ronaldo has become the last years an absolutly beast in the Champions League.
I hope you recognize that you have to think more before you write something, dembele fanboy.

Ronaldo has become a beast at poaching goals, he needs service now more than ever. No point in comparing him with Messi, who has to create pretty much all chances for Barca to score and be the top scorer as well

vlad

Oh please, like you overslept his goal fest against atletico, bayern and juve, isnt this become boring? If dembele will become just 70% player like ronaldo is we will celebrate such a great 150m deal

Edit: without ronaldo they would not win CL, he scored two goals to buffon on biggest match beside wc final, something that messi was dreaming scoring against buffon until this year in group stage

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans