Cr150

Hamzah

High Definition Member
In case anyone gets the wrong idea I think Messi is a better player. It's just that this forum underrates ronaldo

NotInHere

I understand where people are coming from, at the end of the day results are what matters. CR and Madrid have recently managed to win a lot, even though their Football hasn't been that convincing(at least to me) just take the Eurocup as one of the many examples.

Messi supposedly has worldclass players around him, but I always watch him do everything for Barca every week, Cristiano can just get into his excellent positioning and boom he's the greatest of all time.i

Since 2018 he reminds of the 13-14 Ronaldo, very fast and good dribbling and also goals in nearly every match, amazing how he came back. But its sure that he wont win the Pichichi, hopefully Messi will win it.

Kerrybai

Personally think the Golden boot will be just out of his reach this season. If he plays till he's he will end on 900 goals at this rate.

TrueCule

He can score how many he wants, the fact is that Real will most likely go trophy less in this season which will put a big shadow on his stats.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Nah, he will start performing far better after he wins the Ballon. He has figured this out: people only care about the second part of the season because trophies are won in that period. So if he manages to have a ridiculous goalscoring run in CL again and win it, the Ballon will be his again unless Messi/Neymar win the WC.

called it :coffee:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Leo & CR7 are the only 2 players to score 100 goals in Cl. A closer look at the numbers shows Messi was decidedly more economical on his road to 100 goals, with the 30-year-old needing 1,758 fewer minutes and 266 fewer shots than Ronaldo.

But the bolded part is never observed by the regular people and unfortunately the stupid brainless farts who get to vote for the Ballon d'Or!

Morten

Leo & CR7 are the only 2 players to score 100 goals in Cl. A closer look at the numbers shows Messi was decidedly more economical on his road to 100 goals, with the 30-year-old needing 1,758 fewer minutes and 266 fewer shots than Ronaldo.

But the bolded part is never observed by the regular people and unfortunately the stupid brainless farts who get to vote for the Ballon d'Or!

At a certain point, Messi had a rather massive edge, then Ronaldo became top scorer in CL for 5-6 consecutive seasons.
Ronaldo had to catch up, and given that Messi is younger, everyone knows he has a better ratio. Ronaldo has noticably more goals in knockouts though.

KingLeo10

At a certain point, Messi had a rather massive edge, then Ronaldo became top scorer in CL for 5-6 consecutive seasons.
Ronaldo had to catch up, and given that Messi is younger, everyone knows he has a better ratio. Ronaldo has noticably more goals in knockouts though.

I don't think messi will catch CR7 in the CL goal tally when all is said and done. I think about 150 for CR7 and about 130-140 for Messi.

the difference in shots taken to reach 100 goals is pretty significant and interesting. My interpretation is Messi should shoot more. :messi:

BarcaOG

Banned
I don't think messi will catch CR7 in the CL goal tally when all is said and done. I think about 150 for CR7 and about 130-140 for Messi.

the difference in shots taken to reach 100 goals is pretty significant and interesting. My interpretation is Messi should shoot more. :messi:

i fear the same. a 16 goal gap in the CL, where games are comparatively scarce, is pretty decisive..

soul24rage

when do you guys think this guy will retire? he's 33 right now and i think he may have 2 seasons of top level football left in him. would be nice if he doesn't score that much in the champions league so that messi can catch up

KingLeo10

when do you guys think this guy will retire? he's 33 right now and i think he may have 2 seasons of top level football left in him. would be nice if he doesn't score that much in the champions league so that messi can catch up

with plenty of rest in liga, he doesn't look noticeably worse than he has done last few years in CL. he's also gotten smarter and optimizes his off the ball movement which actually is the best in the world instead of trying to beat a man, which he can't these days.

I don't see him dropping off a cliff until he is like 36-37. Similar for Messi. Messi is ALREADY an orchestrator these days. We just have to surround him with quality and he'll keep going and going.

Home of Barca Fans