Cr150

pregra

He is playing absolute shite most games so far this season. Lovely to see. Even with resting during the international breaks he does not look good at all.

raskolnikov

Finished at the top level

We have been writing of Ronaldo for years now only for him to cone back scoring a shitload from january on.
Last year he had 4 liga goals in december and in the end scored more than Suarez. His overall play has been mediocre for years now. But since his positioning is great he will always score a lot.

Devils

Ronaldo is the GOAT at crushing Atletico's soul in the CL.

If I was a Juve fan, I would be looking forward to this tie.

Morten

Ronaldo is the GOAT at crushing Atletico's soul in the CL.

If I was a Juve fan, I would be looking forward to this tie.

Not really, he crushed them once, there are opponents he typically does better gainst, like Bayern and, well, Juventus.

Devils

Not really, he crushed them once, there are opponents he typically does better gainst, like Bayern and, well, Juventus.

Nah. Atletico are not capable of beating a Ronaldo side in the CL. His clutchness is too much.

Since he scored the CL final winning penalty, Atletico have been broken in the CL.

BarçaBarça

Nah. Atletico are not capable of beating a Ronaldo side in the CL. His clutchness is too much.

Since he scored the CL final winning penalty, Atletico have been broken in the CL.

Yes, I feel the same. It won't be easy for Juventus, in fact it might just be truly and utterly difficult, but a 90+2 penalty in the last game, and nobody will remember that later on.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
If anything , I'd say the last minute Ramos header broke them. And to make matters worse , when they met in the next final , Ramos scored another header.

Morten

Its just the deal we made with Atletico, we get to crush their souls in the CL again and again, and in return, we are not allowed to beat them in a la liga match ever again.

Devils

Atletico's defense has also regressed. They are nowhere near the level they used to be.

PREDATOR Ronaldo will make them his prey.

Home of Barca Fans