User Tag List

Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136
Results 2,026 to 2,038 of 2038

Thread: Cr150

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It annoys me that he always enters the Messi-Ronaldo conversation. But to be honest if he gets another Ballon d'or and people use that in an argument against Messi, I really think the ones who does that embarrasses themselves - everyone know that Ballon d'or isn't the important trophy to win - team-trophies are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    It annoys me that he always enters the Messi-Ronaldo conversation. But to be honest if he gets another Ballon d'or and people use that in an argument against Messi, I really think the ones who does that embarrasses themselves - everyone know that Ballon d'or isn't the important trophy to win - team-trophies are.
    It does if he gets sole credit for the team performances. I lost count of The amount of times I have heard that Ronaldo single handed won them those cl’s.
    6RACIES XAVI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    It does if he gets sole credit for the team performances. I lost count of The amount of times I have heard that Ronaldo single handed won them those cl’s.
    And single handedly won the Euros don't forget.

Dragged a mediocre team to the trophy like Maradona.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if Ronaldo makes it 6-5 in Ballon d'ors with another CL he will be hailed as the GOAT by most people (stupid people obviously, but most) I'm already seeing 'hes the CL GOAT' and given his record, if you just looked at the stats you'd have to agree.

i hate how football in europe has become so stat obsessed, it doesn't show the true beauty of the beautiful game.. just look at Busquets for example, you ask most PL fans and their first response is 'hes a fucking peekaboo diver' totally disregarding hes the best DM in the world and some of his skills and touches are pure genius. same way Iniesta gets downplayed because he didn't score enough goals, I've seen people actually suggest Lampard is better ffs

Talent wise its no debate but trophies/career? Messi will need a world cup to shut the doubters up once and for all. if Portugal manage to fluke a world cup.. I quit football

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if ronaldo makes it 6-5 in bdors while messi is in his peak than leo's legacy will be tarnished,i have no doubt about it

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't agree that if Ronaldo gets 6 vs Messi's 5 he will be seen by most people as the so-called GOAT, not at all. Today, with the equal number of bds most people I have seen online, including most Real Madrid fans consider Messi a better player than Ronaldo. 1 more shiny toy does not change or sway people's opinion drastically.

The only thing that might happen is decades from now when people grow up without seeing Messi and Ronaldo play might automatically assume Ronaldo a better player because he has 6 while Messi has 5.
    Sóc Culer.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    I don't agree that if Ronaldo gets 6 vs Messi's 5 he will be seen by most people as the so-called GOAT, not at all. Today, with the equal number of bds most people I have seen online, including most Real Madrid fans consider Messi a better player than Ronaldo. 1 more shiny toy does not change or sway people's opinion drastically.

The only thing that might happen is decades from now when people grow up without seeing Messi and Ronaldo play might automatically assume Ronaldo a better player because he has 6 while Messi has 5.

As long as he keeps delivering the goods in the CL, im totally fine with him not being the player Messi is.
    Ronaldo is Ronaldo, and thats good enough for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why are people worried what happens 50 years from now. the people then will idolize the best player of that generation. the same way messi fans (including myself) scoff at whatever pele, puskas, di stefano and others achieved 50 years ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Balon D'ors don't matter, is Matthew McConaughey considered a better actor than Peter O Toole because he has more oscars? Of course not. Messi is better, all you have to do is watch both play the game, its pretty obvious. Most football fans know Messi is better, much better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ebc_99 View Post
    Balon D'ors don't matter, is Matthew McConaughey considered a better actor than Peter O Toole because he has more oscars? Of course not. Messi is better, all you have to do is watch both play the game, its pretty obvious. Most football fans know Messi is better, much better.
    Ronaldo’s pr team made it about stats and ballon d’ors. Now it has become a measuring tool for greatness. Make a random poll on a forum and I bet people vot cr above the likes of Cruyff or Ronaldo when it comes to greatness while he is a clear tier below it for those that watch football.
    People feel obligated to put him top 5 because of the ballon d’ors.

Before 2008 it was a “oh I won, cool” kind of trophy without buz a d you hear who won afterwards. Now there is hype troughout the season and players saying its their dream to win a ballon d’ or.
    6RACIES XAVI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronniecro View Post
    if ronaldo makes it 6-5 in bdors while messi is in his peak than leo's legacy will be tarnished,i have no doubt about it
    He's already got one hand on it. Can't see Barca beating Real to the CL or Argentina winning World Cup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The GOAT is back

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Performance from him, but Reals defence is so weak.

Ronaldo has with 8 goals the most La Liga goals in 2018.