User Tag List

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 1,711 to 1,722 of 1722

Thread: Cr150

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As good as Ronaldo has been for us, and how good he still is, he is not the best player of all time, though he is certainly up there in terms of consistency and the impact he has.
    I would argue top 10, simply for sheer consistency and impact, but his abilities on the ball are too average to be a top 3-5, imo.

But thats neither here or there, saying you are "the best player of all time" is just disrespectful towards many other legends of this game, and you come across as kind of a twat by saying it.
    But we all know Ronaldo is an egomaniac, he just loves himself so damn much, thats how it is.
    Last edited by Morten; 9th December 2017 at 06:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if he said he's the best goalscorer of all time he wouldn't be far from truth,but to say he's the best player ever is ridiculous

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Media, sponsors and PR marketing created this monstrosity and now we have to keep him until the end of his goddamn overrated careeer.

"I am the best player evahhh", the egomaniac says. But don't make me burst out laughing so hard, FFS, you are not even the best player ever of Portugal as EUSEBIO was a far better football player than you'll ever be, fucking tool.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RevoTeller View Post
    Media, sponsors and PR marketing created this monstrosity and now we have to keep him until the end of his goddamn overrated careeer.

"I am the best player evahhh", the egomaniac says. But don't make me burst out laughing so hard, FFS, you are not even the best player ever of Portugal as EUSEBIO was a far better football player than you'll ever be, fucking tool.
    You saw Eusebio play?

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey people, I would ask you a question about Ronaldo. Which season of him you think was his best ?

Many people say his Manu days were his best but in my Opinion his 11 12 season he was better. He had pace like a tiger, powerful longshots and nice ball control and dribbling.

In Manu he lost so many times the ball. He has dribbled a lot but also lost the ball a lot. The 2012 Version of Ronaldo was the best I ever seen from him. Except of Messi there isnt any player who come close to that Ronaldo.

Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say his United days between 06-09. Because he was more than the glorified poacher he is now. He was more all round at United.
    ^•..._.....•^•....._...•^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he was much better at Madrid 11-14 than at United. He only scored 20 league goals once in 6 seasons at United even with taking pks and free kicks the last 3. His record in big games was also pretty poor until 2011 or so.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He better hope they get by PSG or no way he wins the ballon d'or

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca83 View Post
    He better hope they get by PSG or no way he wins the ballon d'or
    Don't be surprised if Portugal flukes the World Cup like they did at the Euros. Cristiano has a horseshoe stuck up his ass as of late, who knows when his luck runs up.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca83 View Post
    he was much better at Madrid 11-14 than at United. He only scored 20 league goals once in 6 seasons at United even with taking pks and free kicks the last 3. His record in big games was also pretty poor until 2011 or so.
    Yeah he has been the better player at Real easily.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw what happened to Ronaldo getting rested last season? He is playing every match now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Origami View Post
    btw what happened to Ronaldo getting rested last season? He is playing every match now.
    He was suspended for multiple games at the start of the season. He has played less games than usual so far, I think.

Probably wants to recover his goal stats.